***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I just got back to watch and they're on like a 7 hour dinner break. I'm sure the players are all too nervous to eat anyways.Ooooh here's Danneman doing his best to donk it all away with AT. OOOOOh and he makes the GENIUS fold with AT. Such a monster hand.

Anyone know how to start a private tournament at Pokerstars? I just started to play there today. If so, anyone want to play a private tournament to kill time?
We should barrage a $10 45-man. Just wait til I get back from the store.

Ahh yes the A6 vs. 10-9 hand where Black makes the great call and gets sucked out on. I remember listening to the live stream last year when Hellmuth was making the call...I think he was more upset about it than Andrew Black was.Hachem vs. Black would have been a better final 2.

Anyone know how to start a private tournament at Pokerstars? I just started to play there today. If so, anyone want to play a private tournament to kill time?
If you start it, I'm in if the cost isn't that high.

I can start a private tourney but the problem is we'd have to wait at least 1 hour for it to start, thats stars rulesother option is to bombard a 4.40 180