***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget cunningham was down 4-1 when he was heads up at his final table this year !!!if david chui says cunningham can do ~~ i will listen .plus gold has to get unlucky one of these times

dont forget cunningham was down 4-1 when he was heads up at his final table this year !!!if david chui says cunningham can do ~~ i will listen .plus gold has to get unlucky one of these times
i take chiu's opinions seriously too, he's a great player.besides that, i know what allen cunningham's capable of. he's a dangerous dangerous player.

i cant believe that guy that was second in chips stuck it all in with JJ vs the only guy that could bust him...bet hes going to be thinking about that hand for at least 2 months.kudos to espn, im loving this live ppv...anyone know if there is a delay and how long?

did anyone else that was watching for free just have the screen go to the "espn thanks for watching" and the feed cut out? someone hook me up with a free link quick

i cant believe that guy that was second in chips stuck it all in with JJ vs the only guy that could bust him...bet hes going to be thinking about that hand for at least 2 months.kudos to espn, im loving this live ppv...anyone know if there is a delay and how long?
prolly for the rest of his sane life...
i cant believe that guy that was second in chips stuck it all in with JJ vs the only guy that could bust him...bet hes going to be thinking about that hand for at least 2 lifetimeskudos to espn, im loving this live ppv...anyone know if there is a delay and how long?
FYP
kudos to espn, im loving this live ppv...anyone know if there is a delay and how long?
there clearly isn't a delay if they're not showing hole cards like FSN would.But then, this is the biggest tournament in the world, so that statement might mean dick right now.
did anyone else that was watching for free just have the screen go to the "espn thanks for watching" and the feed cut out? someone hook me up with a free link quick
still got mine... I was one of the originals who got it for free...
mines good, but I cant re open the window...seems they fixed the problem again...?
alba :club:
im watching on the original ESPN link which hasn't cut out AND the streaming link on WMP. hopefully they won't both go out!
me2 how nifty