***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here it is111. Jamie Gold raises to $800,000 from middle position and Allen Cunningham calls from the big blind. The flop comes 883 and Cunningham checks. Gold bets $1,000,000 and Cunningham makes the call. The turn is the 2 and both players check. The river is the Q and Cunningham checks. Gold bets $2,000,000 and Cunningham makes the call. Cunningham turns over A9 for ace high and Gold mucks his hand. Cunningham rakes a big pot.

jamie raises preflop 750k, flop 838, check check, 2 on the turn, jamie bets 1 million, AC calls, q on river, jamie bets 2.2million, jamie is talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking, and AC, says, you probably hit a queen, but i'm gonna call it.A9 offsuit, jamie mucks!
FYP :club:
so whats the deal with this final table? does it go until its over or is there a time cutoff to make it another day?Edit: im wondering what the chip counts are at now =0
Goes on until there is only one left, no cutoff.

I think Gordon's analysis of that QJ hand was correct. If Binger has small to mid pockets he wasn't in that bad of shape and it was worth it to try and eliminate another player.

I put the dude on AK, just cuz he seems like he'd rather put it in with that, rather than 22-88