***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE call!!!Jamie really should shut up. I want him in my home game..

wow...so glad allen made the final table....makes this 1000x better , especially calls with ace high. WOW

HOLY ****!!! DID you just see that call?!?!? A.C called a 2.2 mil bet by jamie gold with A9 high and wins! What a Call!!!!
someone post the hand for the love of.....
What a great job by A.C. letting J.G. talk and talk and give away his hand. Great friggin call with A high!
Absolutely impressive.Gold does NOT wanna see Cunningham heads up with him. It'll be over very quickly.

Wow...my connection got d/c when he was leaning back on the chair thinking...I'm guessing AC won? AHahaha, gotta check cardplayer

I think that "I'll show" comment by Jamie Gold costed him the pot. Still, a great call by Cunningham.

jamie raises preflop 750k, flop 838, check check, 2 on the turn, jamie bets 1 million, AC calls, q on river, jamie bets 2.2million, jamie is talking and talking, and AC, says, you probably hit a queen, but i'm gonna call it.A9 offsuit, jamie mucks!

someone post the hand for the love of.....
111. Jamie Gold raises to $800,000 from middle position and Allen Cunningham calls from the big blind. The flop comes 8d8h3d and Cunningham checks. Gold bets $1,000,000 and Cunningham makes the call. The turn is the 2c and both players check. The river is the Qs and Cunningham checks. Gold bets $2,000,000 and Cunningham makes the call. Cunningham turns over Ah9d for ace high and Gold mucks his hand. Cunningham rakes a big pot.