My Apologies To Daniel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon people our childishness has brought a WSOP winner to his knees in just two days - this is a huge day for internet dweebs and lonely jealous people everywhere!! I HAVE A DREAM!

look if it is the real person, big deal, being a so called lawyer he should have knowen better then to go run his mouth like this... ya its nice that hes sorry but honestly come on...
To be fair DN sort of ran his mouth in the old days about Annie Duke and Howard Lederer. I'm not bashing him for it, we all do it when we are worked up over issues and are passionate about something, and DN is very honest and open with his feelings on everything so sometimes this is going to happen. If Raymer felt it was important enough to make a public apology to DN on DN's website than I think you have to give him credit and move past this, or at least put it in the past and move forward, not like DN has to be best friends with Raymer, but they can at least be civil towards each other now.

Greg, i have regained my respect for you, you had the guts to apoligize in a public forum and I believe you did the right thing. I know sometimes emotions get the best of you and you say things you shouldn't. For all you idiots, i hope when you do something stupid you get thrown in jail or something. You hate this guy because he said something but now apoligizes. Lets move on, Daniel has made his mistakes in the past, those are behind him now lets put this to rest.

why don't you re-read the flow and see that it wasn't actually harry?
rofl - i just looked at the avatar WP
lmao!!thats not Harry, its demonde. :club:
damnit... I got owned by Demonde's new av.
He did but i think if harry rereads the flow he'll see we were both mocking the same person who said he wouldn't accept Greg's apology
Its ok, he is still a "forum donk" LAF

Nice post Greg. I'd like to see Daniel reciprocate so everyone can move forward. Two intelligent people can disagree on a subject, it's part of what makes people unique. Also, the WSOP is a stressful period, hopefully all the remarks made were a reflection of this rather than any personal animosity.

This post could be from Greg Raymer as the account has no links to any existing FCP account so is not a joke account from a regular member of the forum.
Greg's been active in the 2+2 thread, which has numerous links to back here. I wouldn't be suprised at all if that was him. Regardless, he posted a similar, if not verbatim, apology in 2+2, so even if it's not him, the post does echo what he has said elsewhere...Ray
LOL... POTY!!!!Harry just f-ing OWNED keith!owned.jpg
Wow, I know those two girls. Where did that picture come from?Also, if this Keith guy says the word "inane" one more time, i might just shoot myself in the head.
Wow, I know those two girls. Where did that picture come from?Also, if this Keith guy says the word "inane" one more time, i might just shoot myself in the head.
sweetINANEi think i only said it like twice
Heh. He said nip.
He actually said nipped.
just grow up people
no

32 Members: Big Mike Watters, Chamonyx, gobucks, KJ_Aces_Kings, nubs123, TML28, rcentor, CobaltBlue, DanielNegreanu, Dexterity, DinkyDonuts, Dylan777, moneytoburn, Ellalan, tskillz187, statedogg, Technic, rivers21, ohbummer, keith crime, Theraflu, Inferno, BryanCollins, pocket3s, thrope, FromCAtoCO, brian67bnk, theinr1ch, sloshr, sjm20, gatortom64, I Bleed Sooner Red :club:

81 User(s) are reading this topic (59 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)22 Members: gatortom64, jinnoh@yahoo.com, caviness36, DinkyDonuts, niketex8, ohbummer, Big Mike Watters, Sculthorpe, terradawg, Kurtman213, DanielNegreanu, Viking145, PairTheBoard, Bacon, rivers21, kilowatt44, gobucks, TML28, moneytoburn, Technic, keith crime, Inferno