Why Carlos Mortenson Owns

That is awesome! The first TV poker I watched was when he won the 2001 WSOP ME. I wonder what other cool things he can do with his stack.
I know a few tricks I can do with my stack.JS.

How long did it take him to part the Red Sea?! He's the Son of God, duh!!!Anyone think I can last to the money in this Frenzy tourney? Bets?

It really is fun to watch Carlos play. When everyone says he raises almost every pot, they aren't kidding. On Saturday in Event 6 it was amazing how every time we would come by his chip stack had grown. He might be on a huge rush or.....he might be one the top 2 or 3 tournament players out there.

How long did it take him to part the Red Sea?! He's the Son of God, duh!!!Anyone think I can last to the money in this Frenzy tourney? Bets?
He kinda looks like a skinnier but more grizzled marlboro man to me.
DUH!! What a tard!! Jesus didn't part the Red Sea!! It was Moses who done did that. Jeez Louise!!(SW)Sorry, I haven't posted in a few months, i had to post SOMETHING, and since I haven't played a single hand of poker in over a month...Again...I'm sorry.