Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

mike matusow must need the payday badly because he has been the tightest at the table. man how did that guy go through 2.4 million so fast
Fast cars and faster women.
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its very hard to feel sorry for a guy who can blow through about double what the average person earns in a lifetime in 6 months but for some reason i feel bad for the guy. I still want DN to win but a nice 6 figure cash for mike would be nice.

i know its very hard to feel sorry for a guy who can blow through about double what the average person earns in a lifetime in 6 months but for some reason i feel bad for the guy. I still want DN to win but a nice 6 figure cash for mike would be nice.
If thats your reason for wanting Matusow to pull a win then you're a sick-o! What makes you think Matusow just wont blow these winnings he gets after the tournament?
If thats your reason for wanting Matusow to pull a win then you're a sick-o! What makes you think Matusow just wont blow these winnings he gets after the tournament?
there isnt a reason i can put my finger on, just something about the guy seems very sad to me. And i dont want him to win I am a big DN fan.
there isnt a reason i can put my finger on, just something about the guy seems very sad to me. And i dont want him to win I am a big DN fan.
mike is doing ok with endorsements. he's on meds now too which hopefully will help him plug his leak.gj bEaVers :club:
Dont get me wrong I like Mike, I think hes great when hes on his A game and I love his personality, and if Daniel doesnt take it down I'd like to see him win it but in all reality the reason it may seem sad to you is because he is a shed of light on what the losing poker players are going through he just happens to be a great poker player that also gets TV time. I dunno Im just ranting cuz Im hyped for DN's chiplead. Anyways cant wait for it to get back started!
I just finished watching High Stakes Poker on GSN that has a nice little tid bit of info on what you guys are talking about, with Mike and his money but I wont say anything so u guys out west can watch it. Unless u dont care.
I feel the same way. It's sad. Mike obviously has talent -- but he is also a very troubled person. If he could only get his head on straight, he could have a great life. I feel sorry for him.llou

This is more exciting than Fidler's FT. First Duke, then Matusow, now Negreanu. A TOC bracelet and a cool 1 mil to add to his repotoire, if he wins. Oh, and he'll win. What a great way to start off the WSOP. Rep FCP in back to back tournaments DN!Oh, and I hope Matusow finishes last who the hell cares about his broke ***. He made it to the TV table, that'll buy him a few bucks.you cant spell heroin without hero, heros pick up that habit turn into zeros. Mike get your act together. Be free of your ritalin and other drugs.

I just finished watching High Stakes Poker on GSN that has a nice little tid bit of info on what you guys are talking about, with Mike and his money but I wont say anything so u guys out west can watch it. Unless u dont care.
can you all explain how sure (or how you found out) that mike has lost his roll. thanks.
I would like to know.
can you all explain how sure (or how you found out) that mike has lost his roll. thanks.
Well tonight on GSNs High Stakes Poker the Mouth was getting under Dans Skin by saying everyone was a Donk except for himself. Dan just threw a jab out there and said something like u cant play poker for napkins and something that kind of hinted that Mike had asked Dan for some $. Mike said Shut Up and seemed really pissed that Dan had Said that. Just watch it tonight and see for yourself and get back to me on what u guys thought about the situation

I also agree that I really like Matusow.I usually can judge people really well just by watching em interact and their mannerisms, and Mike seems like one of the nicest guys I've ever watched play poker.Now I know I"ll get flamed for saying that, because hes done some pretty ridiculous things, that even I thought were pretty pathetic, but I really think he just gets carried away, and doesn't realize he's actually hurting people with comments that he makes.I'm willing to bet that Mike would be a great friend to have, somebody who'd have your back, and in the game of life, thats the best thing you can ask for in a person.Wow, ummm...hmmmgnight guys.

I also agree that I really like Matusow.I usually can judge people really well just by watching em interact and their mannerisms, and Mike seems like one of the nicest guys I've ever watched play poker.Now I know I"ll get flamed for saying that, because hes done some pretty ridiculous things, that even I thought were pretty pathetic, but I really think he just gets carried away, and doesn't realize he's actually hurting people with comments that he makes.I'm willing to bet that Mike would be a great friend to have, somebody who'd have your back, and in the game of life, thats the best thing you can ask for in a person.Wow, ummm...hmmmgnight guys.
possibly, but watch him in HSP. And in the 2004 WSOP ME where Raymer won and when he was at the same table. He had a bunch of drug addicted douchebag friends around him at the time and when he gets busted, he goes over and bawls. I can tell you he was Definitely high when he was playing then. That's why he got so emotional. I hope he learned his lesson and is off the coke and other simulants, but you never know. Also in HSP Daniel is his best friend at the table but insinuated he was a whiner about bad beats who would borrow money from people whenever he didn't have any(which is about 90% of the time). I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but people shouldn't say he's their hero or favorite player, it reflects poorly on themselves.And BTW, will this win be bigger than Daniel's WSOP bracelets? I bet he says no because he had to beat much larger fields in the WSOP, but if he wins this I bet it turns out to be one of the most important wins in his career. Since Tunica he hasn't placed very well in tournaments, and this'll shut up his critics, at least for awhile.