Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thing ever going to start?!?!?It amazes me how f'in slow ESPN is in getting everything set up. 1/3 of the field would have been eliminated by now.
According to CardPlayer cards were in the air at 2. So it took an hour to get things started.

"Play began today with time left on the clock from yesterday's last level, but the staff added 10k to each player's stack and the blinds were increased to 2k-4k with a 500 ante."Interesting, isn't that a huge advantage for the two short stacked players?edit: Nevermind, I'm stupid and misread that paragraph, forget it.

am I just retarded? Why is Pokerwire showing chip counts in the 100,000's, but the chip counts on here are only in the 10,000's. What am I missing?

am I just retarded? Why is Pokerwire showing chip counts in the 100,000's, but the chip counts on here are only in the 10,000's. What am I missing?
"Tournament officials have increased everyones chip stacks by ten times and increased the blinds accordingly. "
"Tournament officials have increased everyones chip stacks by ten times and increased the blinds accordingly. "
Gus Hansen Eliminated 10thDaniel Negreanu limps in from early position, Andrew Black raises to $16,000 and Gus Hansen pushes all in. Black calls with 99 while Hansen flips over AK. The board comes 832QJ eliminating Gus Hansen in 10th place. Andrew Black continues to build his chip leadi wonder how much they increased the blinds if a raise was only to $16,000? or were those 2000/4000 blinds they quoted at the beginning the adjusted blinds? is anyone else confused by such a simple matter?end of level. wait for an hour to get set up, play for 22 minutes, 15 minute break. well oiled machine over there.
Wow, I totally missed that. So, I guess the answer is yes, I am retarded
Wow that's stupid.Just so they look like they have massive stacks on TV. So lame!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if Dan does win this thing he will be #1 all time in tournament winnings correct?
he already is depending on whose list you're looking at
Daniel just busted Daniel Bergsdorf. Daniel flopped a nut straight and Bergsdorf flopped a set of kings.
No set of Kings. Overpair and gutshot straight draw.Daniel Bergsdorf bet 20k on a flop of J98 and Daniel Negreanu made it 30k more. Bergsdorf pushed all in for 214k, Negreanu called, and the players showed:Daniel Bergsdorf KKDaniel Negreanu Q10The turn and river came 8spades7clubs and Negreanu took down the pot with a straight. Daniel Bergsdorf went home with $25,000 for 9th place.