Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

So? Oh, and 27 were invited. Now will someone tell me why they stopped at 10?
DN said that's what the players decided. Why is it so important to you?
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

daniel with position on the mouth makes me smile
I'm more upset that Andy Black has position on them. Dude has got no fear, and he'll reraise DN alot if he wants to. DN is going to have a tough time.
I'm more upset that Andy Black has position on them. Dude has got no fear, and he'll reraise DN alot if he wants to. DN is going to have a tough time.
I remember him and Ivey going crazy in a SB vrs BB battle last year when both had nothing. It was sick- Raise, reraise, rereraise, fold. Neither one had squat- and there were only about 30 left. The dude is fearless."10th gets their money back"Priceless!

I realize this has probably been answered, but how did people qualify or get invited to this event? Additionally is it replacing the TOC that was previously held after the WSOP? I'm a little confused.

I'm not sure how this is different from the one matusow won but this is from espn - the entrents and how they qualified1-Joseph Hachem (Main Event Final Table)2-Steve Dannenmann (Main Event Final Table)3-Tex Barch (Main Event Final Table)4-Aaron Kanter (Main Event Final Table)5-Andrew Black (Main Event Final Table)6-Scott Lazar (Main Event Final Table)7-Daniel Bergsdorf (Main Event Final Table)8-Brad Kondracki (Main Event Final Table)9-Mike Matusow (Main Event Final Table)10-Gregg Merkow (Circuit Event Winner)11-Chris "Jesus" Ferguson (Circuit Event Winner)12-Vinnie Vinh (Circuit Event Winner)13-Kido Pham (Circuit Event Winner)14-Chris Reslock (Circuit Event Winner)15-Daniel Negreanu (Circuit Event Winner)16-Abraham Korotki (Circuit Event Winner)17-Darrell Dicken (Circuit Event Winner)18-Jeffrey King (Circuit Event Winner)19-John Spadavecchia (Circuit Event Winner)20-Peter Feldman (Circuit Event Winner)21-Clint Baskin (Circuit Event Winner) 22 - Sarah Strom (Exemption)23 - Doyle Brunson (Exemption)24 - Phil Hellmuth (Exemption)25 - Mixe Sexton (Exemption)26 - Gus Hansen(Exemption)27- Mike O'Malley (Exemption)

it's a free roll for tv - like a golf tourney they just want the personalities there
this was written about up and down last year, but if i were one of the people who had actually qualified, i'd be really, really, really pissed that hellmuth was robbing me of ev. and p.s. it isn't really a freeroll. it's more like rakeback.

yeah but i guess unlike last year - they said going in that there would be exemptionsI just don't understand how it has the same wsop final table people as last year and why its earlier this year

Who is Mike O'Malley and why did he get to freeroll in?
I know he's a CardPlayer author, or used to be. Other than that, I dunno.

It's not like I am not a DN-fan, because what else can you be, when you've been a regular on this forum for quite a while, but nevertheless I recon that as a fellow countryman I cheer for Gus. I'm hoping for a heads-up between Gus and DN with the mouth leaving the table as player 3. It should be a good build up for the WSOP H.O.R.S.E tournament.By the way Daniel - the videoblog is great, but have you considered, that now you can't hide nomore, that you have gained a few pounds lately :club: :bubble_lol:Ps. When is B. Fiddys blog about Lake Tahoe airing?? Come on Fid Poker - give us some to read!!Morten

It's not like I am not a DN-fan, because what else can you be, when you've been a regular on this forum for quite a while, but nevertheless I recon that as a fellow countryman I cheer for Gus. I'm hoping for a heads-up between Gus and DN with the mouth leaving the table as player 3. It should be a good build up for the WSOP H.O.R.S.E tournament.By the way Daniel - the videoblog is great, but have you considered, that now you can't hide nomore, that you have gained a few pounds lately :club::DPs. When is B. Fiddys blog about Lake Tahoe airing?? Come on Fid Poker - give us some to read!!Morten
Look harder.
I know he's a CardPlayer author, or used to be. Other than that, I dunno.
I was hoping he'd be The Rick, the one and only host of GUTS!"Let's check out the scoreboard ... MO!"
Look harder.
...And so I did - again! Didn't find it! I'm looking athttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-protege/but it's not there. Please guide me to where it should be, unless of course you want to have fun and reply with another "look even harder" :club:

Since this is going on now, shouldn't it Tv airing precede the WSOP start? I can't find Tv info on the TOC at all yet.So I would think it should air after the Circuit events, but before the 1st WSOP event on Oct 3rd.

...And so I did - again! Didn't find it! I'm looking athttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-protege/but it's not there. Please guide me to where it should be, unless of course you want to have fun and reply with another "look even harder" :club:
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p?act=SF&s=&f=7You got to this thread.... You're getting warm!