Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

Daniel just busted Daniel Bergsdorf. Daniel flopped a nut straight and Bergsdorf flopped a set of kings.
he didnt flop set, he just had the over pair. The 8;s paired and gave him some more outs.
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Negreanu takes out Daniel BergsdorfNo Limit Hold'emJun 26, 2006 / 18:02:00 EDTDaniel Bergsdorf bet 20k on a flop of J98 and Daniel Negreanu made it 30k more. Bergsdorf pushed all in for 214k, Negreanu called, and the players showed:Daniel Bergsdorf KKDaniel Negreanu Q10The turn and river came 87 and Negreanu took down the pot with a straight. Daniel Bergsdorf went home with $25,000 for 9th place.

No set of Kings. Overpair and gutshot straight draw.Daniel Bergsdorf bet 20k on a flop of J98 and Daniel Negreanu made it 30k more. Bergsdorf pushed all in for 214k, Negreanu called, and the players showed:Daniel Bergsdorf KKDaniel Negreanu Q10The turn and river came 8spades7clubs and Negreanu took down the pot with a straight. Daniel Bergsdorf went home with $25,000 for 9th place.
My bad. My brother is calling me from the final table and giving me updates. I guess he didn't see what he thought he saw.
yes - count chocula will be on circuit with sebok for the first time tonight. can't wait for that. should be hilarious.
Yeah cant wait for it. The bear should have been invited to the toc.

Mon Jun 26 15:21:00 PDT 2006Kido Pham Eliminated 8thAndrew Black raises preflop and Kido Pham moves all in for his last $115,000. Black makes the call and shows As-7s. Pham turns over Jd-3s and will need help. However, the board comes Kc-Kd-2h-7d-10c and Kido Pham has been eliminated in 8th place.

Yeah cant wait for it. The bear should have been invited to the toc.
Mon Jun 26 15:06:00 PDT 2006Barry Greenstein on "The Circuit"Barry Greenstein will be joining Scott Huff, Gavin Smith and Joe Sebok tonight on a new episode of "The Circuit" radio show.If you have questions for Barry Greenstein, make sure you call 1-877-675-1306 and leave your question on "The Donk Line". :club: Mon Jun 26 15:36:00 PDT 2006Chris Reslock Doubles With QuadsChris Reslock raises to $16,000 preflop and Andrew Black makes the call. The flop comes Jc-10d-2d. Reslock moves all in for his last $34,000 and Black makes the call after a few minutes. Black turns over 4h-4s but Reslock flips over 2h-2s for a set. The 2c on the turn gives Reslock quads and leaves Black drawing dead. The meaningless river is the Ks and Chris Reslock has doubled up.
daniel with position on the mouth makes me smile
lol the mouth and DN are so great to watch play eachother bc DN goes after the mouththis will be some good tv
Chris Reslock raises to $16,000 preflop and Andrew Black makes the call. The flop comes Jc-10d-2d. Reslock moves all in for his last $34,000 and Black makes the call after a few minutes. Black turns over 4h-4s but Reslock flips over 2h-2s for a set. The 2c on the turn gives Reslock quads and leaves Black drawing dead. The meaningless river is the Ks and Chris Reslock has doubled up.
????????? :club:

Mon Jun 26 16:01:00 PDT 2006Daniel Negreanu Rakes a Pot Off of Andrew BlackAndrew Black raises to $17,000 preflop from under the gun. Daniel Negreanu makes the call from the big blind and the flop comes 10h-6s-5d. Both players check and the turn is the 2s. Negreanu checks and the Black bets $20,000. Negreanu makes the call and the river is the 3d. Negreanu leads out $40,000 and is quickly called by Black. Negreanu turns over 5s-4c for a straight and Black mucks his hand.

Mon Jun 26 16:01:00 PDT 2006Daniel Negreanu Rakes a Pot Off of Andrew BlackAndrew Black raises to $17,000 preflop from under the gun. Daniel Negreanu makes the call from the big blind and the flop comes 10h-6s-5d. Both players check and the turn is the 2s. Negreanu checks and the Black bets $20,000. Negreanu makes the call and the river is the 3d. Negreanu leads out $40,000 and is quickly called by Black. Negreanu turns over 5s-4c for a straight and Black mucks his hand.
Textbook DN.

Current Chip counts according to Cardplayer:1 Andrew Black $950,000 2 Daniel Negreanu $725,000 3 Darrell Dicken $210,000 4 Mike Matusow $205,000 5 Mike Sexton $200,000 6 Chris Ferguson $135,000 6 Chris Reslock $135,000

shoulda checked the river
I'm not sure that that is the best play. Because what does the Monk actually have maybe he just checks as well then he makes no $$. But then again maybe the Monk would think that he could bluff DN off of his hand and DN could get a ton more chips, but I'm not sure. Really it depends on how strong Black thinks his own hand is.
barbievettedorifto_3.gif
This is by far the funniest clip I have seen in a while. Except for maybe the one I just seen of two dudes really fighting with Nun-chucks. :club:
I'm not sure that that is the best play. Because what does the Monk actually have maybe he just checks as well then he makes no $$.
40k is nothing at this point. black raised utg so very unlikely he has 47. anything he'd call 40k with he'd probably call a lot more with (top pair etc). i'd normally think DN would go more for the throat there - either bet a lot more (100k+) on the river, or check/raise and hope black reads him for a bluff.

Mon Jun 26 16:56:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Takes a Pot Off of GigabetDarrell "Gigabet" Dicken raises to $18,000 preflop and Daniel Negreanu makes the call from the small blind. The flop comes Jh-8h-3c and Dicken bets $27,000. Negreanu calls and the turn is the As. Both players check and the river is the Ah. Again, it is checked down and Negreanu flips over an eight for aces and eights. Dicken mucks his hand and Negreanu rakes the pot. DN en fuego!

I like the way DN's line looks on CardPlayer's chip count graph. As someone who has done a little data analyisis in my day, I really like the way his line is looking. :club: llou

I'm not sure that that is the best play. Because what does the Monk actually have maybe he just checks as well then he makes no $$. But then again maybe the Monk would think that he could bluff DN off of his hand and DN could get a ton more chips, but I'm not sure. Really it depends on how strong Black thinks his own hand is.This is by far the funniest clip I have seen in a while. Except for maybe the one I just seen of two dudes really fighting with Nun-chucks. :club:
Link?

Darrell Dicken Gets Some BackChris Ferguson limps in from the small blind and Darrell Dicken checks his option in the big blind. The flop comes Ah-Ks-9s and Ferguson bets out $13,000. Dicken calls and the turn is the 6c. Ferguson checks and Dicken bets $18,000. Ferguson raises an additional $35,000 and Dicken makes the call. The river is the 2h and Ferguson checks. Dicken bets $40,000 and Ferguson makes the call. Dicken flips over K-9 for two pair and Ferguson shows an ace before mucking his hand.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Daniel is not allowed to send updates during this event.
Daniel, your video blog is getting you in trouble already!