Voice An Unpopular Opinion

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a wife with fake tits is for winners, and complaining about fake tits is for losers.

my thoughts on fake tits: if i can touch 'em, they're real.

I gotta tell ya, that SuitedEssay21 guy is right about a lot of things.

i'll get banned if i say this outright, so i'll have to encode iti think that barney vastly overplays the significance of his relationship with the children in order to afford baby bop more air time.

i'll get banned if i say this outright, so i'll have to encode iti think that barney vastly overplays the significance of his relationship with the children in order to afford baby bop more air time.
BAN HIM!!!!!!
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i hate cats they should have a mass extermination to get rid of them
I hear ya. I hate how you will just be sitting there and tehy come and rub on your leg, but its a hot day and you don't want the stupid cat rubbing on your leg, so you try push the cat away but it just keeps on coming to try rub up on you.

Good bump. As a Yankee fan, I hate 90% of other Yankee fans.Being 50% Korean, I also am genuinely annoyed by "stereotypical" asian people.Irony and contradictions in terms are funny to me.

I don't even remember what i was trying to say here.
Good bump. As a Yankee fan, I hate 90% of other Yankee fans.Being 50% Korean, I also am genuinely annoyed by "stereotypical" asian people.Irony and contradictions in terms are funny to me.I don't even remember what i was trying to say here.
as is coincidence..

Intelligent articulate women are more attractive than the standard blond bimbo "hot" type.American Football and Baseball are bastardised versions of rugby and cricket, created to give America a greater sense of national identity. Both sports are significantly inferior to the originals.The English are quite cool in general. The Scots suck.People's attitude towards paedophilia is the modern-day witchunt.There's no such thing as right and wrong.General Poker as a forum has merit, and is a place where I want to spend a lot of my time. Haha, just kidding.