Voice An Unpopular Opinion

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a wife with fake tits is for winners, and complaining about fake tits is for losers.

my thoughts on fake tits: if i can touch 'em, they're real.

I gotta tell ya, that SuitedEssay21 guy is right about a lot of things.

Hard pretzels are nasty little pieces of burnt bread.

• 2 weeks later...

Closing threads cause you're in a "mood" is gay.

says one of the biggest tards that has graced this forum
I rest my case. It's nice to see that you're still an incredible douche.
Closing threads cause you're in a "mood" is gay.
SERIOUSLY!!!I remember my boss once telling me, "Choose your fights"Why even battle with the forum? What do you gain from it KDawg??Show that you're better than us immature dorks and just unlock the Red Bucket thread.Your choice is simple:a. Unlock the thread, everyone is happy and you swallow your ego a bitb. Don't unlock and you will receive more hate posts and lock more threads. If you actually choose to start banning accounts for posting red buckets that's going to open a whole new can. What's next? Closing anything with the colour red??There hasn't been any swearing and the requests have been pretty civil. To simply respond with "no" or some sort of sarcasm then locking a thread shows lack of professionalism and disrespect to the community.
says one of the biggest tards that has graced this forum
Is responding in this manner part of the job requirements for being a mod?

It's KDawg - he can't deal with people who disagree with him. If there was ever a person who should NOT be a mod, there you go.

Posters who complain about "Nazi mods" on a stinking internet forum should really just wash the sand out of their vaginas and get a life. Is it really that big of a deal?

Posters who complain about "Nazi mods" on a stinking internet forum should really just wash the sand out of their vaginas and get a life. Is it really that big of a deal?
See...KDawg might find your post amusing and leave it there. He might even hop on board. It's all cool 'cause that's your opinion...you have a right to say what you want.What I have a problem with is shutting things down just because you personally don't like it. No obvious FCP rule broken just "I don't like it so now nobody on FCP is allowed to enjoy it"What's with that attitude??
It's KDawg - he can't deal with people who disagree with him. If there was ever a person who should NOT be a mod, there you go.
el oh el. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, I have a problem with people like you who feel like even though they've done nothing they are entitled to something. Let me 'splain sumsing to ya Golden, many less people like you then you seem to think. You have done nothing for this forum and yet you act like you are important when no one could give a crap if you got run over by a bus. So keep reporting a post I may say against you, and keep up with your sad crusade for me to not be a mod. It hasn't worked so far so I highly doubt it will work now. anytime you venture out of the hideout and I post in a thread, you seem to troll me. grow up dude
See...KDawg might find your post amusing and leave it there. He might even hop on board. It's all cool 'cause that's your opinion...you have a right to say what you want.What I have a problem with is shutting things down just because you personally don't like it. No obvious FCP rule broken just "I don't like it so now nobody on FCP is allowed to enjoy it"What's with that attitude??
Its not just you, its happened so many times it gets annoying after a while. I just dont understand why people get so riled up about it? Who cares?
el oh el. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, I have a problem with people like you who feel like even though they've done nothing they are entitled to something. Let me 'splain sumsing to ya Golden, many less people like you then you seem to think. You have done nothing for this forum and yet you act like you are important when no one could give a crap if you got run over by a bus. So keep reporting a post I may say against you, and keep up with your sad crusade for me to not be a mod. It hasn't worked so far so I highly doubt it will work now. anytime you venture out of the hideout and I post in a thread, you seem to troll me. grow up dude
Dude, I have been back for two days after being gone for three months. How have I been trolling you? And when exactly did I "crusade" for you not to be a Mod?There always going to be people who disagree with Mod decisions. Perhaps you shouldn't take it so personally. Let it go.