Voice An Unpopular Opinion

Posters who complain about "Nazi mods" on a stinking internet forum should really just wash the sand out of their vaginas and get a life. Is it really that big of a deal?
el oh el. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, I have a problem with people like you who feel like even though they've done nothing they are entitled to something. Let me 'splain sumsing to ya Golden, many less people like you then you seem to think. You have done nothing for this forum and yet you act like you are important when no one could give a crap if you got run over by a bus. So keep reporting a post I may say against you, and keep up with your sad crusade for me to not be a mod. It hasn't worked so far so I highly doubt it will work now. anytime you venture out of the hideout and I post in a thread, you seem to troll me. grow up dude
Dude, I have been back for two days after being gone for three months. How have I been trolling you? And when exactly did I "crusade" for you not to be a Mod?There always going to be people who disagree with Mod decisions. Perhaps you shouldn't take it so personally. Let it go.
cb38cb5004473ea6ba5e8f8c2f602940.jpg
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a wife with fake tits is for winners, and complaining about fake tits is for losers.

my thoughts on fake tits: if i can touch 'em, they're real.

I gotta tell ya, that SuitedEssay21 guy is right about a lot of things.

Dude, I have been back for two days after being gone for three months. How have I been trolling you? And when exactly did I "crusade" for you not to be a Mod?There always going to be people who disagree with Mod decisions. Perhaps you shouldn't take it so personally. Let it go.
i know you've been gone for a bunch of time, I have something called a memory. I've seen you bitch about me any chance you get along with brvheart. I also saw all of the bitching about me that you made on redpill's forum, it seemed like I was one of your few topics of discussion. Of course there will always be people who complain, and I don't take it personally. I just find you to be a massive douche and I have noticed that you take any chance to go after me and you have trolled me in the past. The fact is, I am unbiased in my decisions, or else you would've been banned for sucking a long time ago

"A long time ago" and "the past" are key phrases.Moving on.

I know I already posted it, but this thread is so goddamned serious that it needs to be posted again.cb38cb5004473ea6ba5e8f8c2f602940.jpgActually, I just really like posting this picture, and will find any excuse to do so, then sit back and chuckle for a few minutes.

"A long time ago" and "the past" are key phrases.Moving on.
i'm rather shocked that you didn't report anymore of my posts. You claim that you are moving on, yet only a few posts earlier, you say that, " If there was ever a person who should NOT be a mod, there you go.". Where's the moving on dude :rolls eyes:
I know I already posted it, but this thread is so goddamned serious that it needs to be posted again.cb38cb5004473ea6ba5e8f8c2f602940.jpgActually, I just really like posting this picture, and will find any excuse to do so, then sit back and chuckle for a few minutes.
:can never stop laughing at this pic:
bucket.jpg*Edit - Okay, okay, upon reflection, it was funnier in my head.
bucket.jpg*Edit - Okay, okay, upon reflection, it was funnier in my head.
I laughed.
  • 4 weeks later...
really big breasts arent all that sexy to me.. i mean anything over a d is kinda i dont know.......bovinelike.......
So true. It's all about the shape and perkiness, not the size anyway.
  • 2 weeks later...

The U.S. Government is completely justified in their attempt of banning online poker. It is a poison to all communities and it should be stopped immediately.

Anna Nicole Smith's death needs more media coverage. It's this generation's Kennedy assassination.