Voice An Unpopular Opinion

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a wife with fake tits is for winners, and complaining about fake tits is for losers.

my thoughts on fake tits: if i can touch 'em, they're real.

I gotta tell ya, that SuitedEssay21 guy is right about a lot of things.

I only like Raymond.
The joke is better as: "I'm only so-so about Raymond."That way, it's not so easily confused with "I like only Raymond."
The joke is better as: "I'm only so-so about Raymond."That way, it's not so easily confused with "I like only Raymond."
well speedz actually said "I only like Raymond", not "I like only Raymond" meaning he simply likes him, not to the full extent of loving him as opposed to what you said, which would imply that Raymond was the only one whom he liked. see, I got speedz' joke because I am not a DAMN FOOL (<spoken in elderly black lady voice).
I hate salad. Thank you.
Salad isn't even food.They just give you salad when you order food.But it's a great excuse to eat blue cheese and bacon

I'll take it a step further and say that I love George Lopez. I was staying at a hotel watching his HBO special and people staying in the room next door complained about me laughing too loud. That shit is so funny. It seems like most people hate him.

I'll take it a step further and say that I love George Lopez. I was staying at a hotel watching his HBO special and people staying in the room next door complained about me laughing too loud. That shit is so funny. It seems like most people hate him.
when he is given the right material he is great.