• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, please don't be so gullable!! Okay, if dude did go through ALL the trouble to find somebody who takes that kind of action, do you really think somebody is THAT stupid?so obviously...NOT TRUE.

Come on guys, please don't be so gullable!! Okay, if dude did go through ALL the trouble to find somebody who takes that kind of action, do you really think somebody is THAT stupid?so obviously...NOT TRUE.
but if he did, he must be sick, im sick thinking bout it.wow. good game though.

NeverwinThe *Real* NeverwinJoined: May 08, 2004Posts: 666Location: All over the world Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:38 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I put my entire bankroll on UCLA -3 tomorrow against gonzaga, 800k, if i lose, im quitting poker for a while! got this from nwphttp://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...ewtopic&t=17210

Okay, if somebody went through all that trouble and did all that work and risked everything and didn't take the money line, they are a complete idiot and deserve to lose. I still say there is no way that this is possible and I don't believe anybody disciplined enough to build an 800k bankroll would be that STUPID.

It is Neverwin after all
I don't sports gamble, could somebody explain the difference between "the money line" and the regular line?
I don't either but I believe money line is just an outright win, so you pick a team and if they win, you win. The spread is where you bet on the point spread at the end of the game. So say you take x +3 in their match against y, x can lose by a couple and you still win. If it was x -3, x must beat the team by more than 3 for you to get paid. It creates the perverse situation where you choose the winning team, but they do not beat the opponent by enough to clear the spread and therefore you lose. A perfect example is the game in question where the good guys only won by 2 and the point spread was 3. Hope this helps.
I don't sports gamble, could somebody explain the difference between "the money line" and the regular line?
Money Line: Take or lay odds based solely on who winsRegular line: Even money bet (minus vig) on either team plus or minus a point spread

he didn't bet his whole bankroll...theres just no way...plus he said he used a bunch of friends to spread the money around various sites...if you actually did that you wouldn't tell anyone for fear of the sites not honoring the bets...he was just messing with the more gullible readers of his forum...i am sure he put a nice size bet down though