I Called In Sick Today

Wait...how can you see me? Either that was a really good guess or I should shut my blings.(tim will be very jealous in the morning)
if you haven't noticed me yet... that means i'm safe.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

by "blings" i meant "blinds"...but maybe that was obvious. either way, it's 1130 and i'm still working. or at least still procrastinating.i've been procrastinating doing this one thing for the past 15 hours. and in no way is that sad.

i have to ask.. where is the pic in your av from? and where can i find more of these women to ruin my linens?
I have no idea who they are or where the pic is from.I stole it from someone else.Sorry...these 11 ladies and the though of me sitting at my computer will have to be enough.
Sorry...these 11 ladies and the though of me sitting at my computer will have to be enough.
i guess i can live wiiiii.....SHAAA ZAAAMMM!!!..and im spent.. whos got a smoke
i guess i can live wiiiii.....SHAAA ZAAAMMM!!!..and im spent.. whos got a smoke
oh...oh...oh....CHERRRRRR!!!Whew.You need to come here more often. Pun intended?Goodnight all. Or good morning. Whatever you see first. Now that I've procrastinated for 16 hours I actually have to do some work...and then complain to my boss that I was up all night working so I can go home early tomorrow.I wish I was making that up.4 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: speedz99, strategySo...what's happening?No...I need to work. Forget I said anything.
Im so bored. Its 330 am and to pass time im searching Tritz's topics to see how many times he's made fun of
I just read that entire damn thread... and I'm spent.

I just played my heart out for 4 hours and broke exactly even. I'm not sure if I should be happy, or sad, or indifferent to this.

I saw Cars (the movie) tonight. It had its funny moments, but was mostly ruined by the high-school age guy that brought in an insanely hot girl and loudly made out with her in the back row. I dunno how the movie ended, but I'm pretty sure he got a handjob.
So what you're saying is that the movie had a happy ending. For some.
I just played my heart out for 4 hours and broke exactly even. I'm not sure if I should be happy, or sad, or indifferent to this.
i feel that.. i played some of the best poker i've played in a while and i wound up -$20, basically even for the 1/2 NL ring at my cardroom around here.it felt like an accomplishment, after being stuck about $270 after a tough beat with A-A vs. As Ks (running flush)

I had a good talk with the girlfriend tonight. Instead of going home after work I went and hung out with a buddy. She seemed annoyed that I wasn't coming home as usual, but after a few hours she called and left a pleasant voice mail. When I got home she told me that she had been talking to one of her friends about our relationship for the last couple hours, and that friend had told her how crazy she was acting. She promised to give me more space and apologized for taking me for granted and things like that. Pretty much everything I wanted to hear. We're going to live together until our lease is up, and if things don't get better we're moving into seperate houses.

Shake is very, very funny; it's too bad he can't be around much anymore.
The spirit of Shake lives on!Anyone notice how the 'favorite poster' thread quickly became the 'favorite sick thread poster' thread?I didn't get a mention, but I've had e-sex with all the contenders. So that makes me the Alyssa Milano of the forum?Eh, I'll take it...
(tim will be very jealous in the morning)
Would somebody please tell Matt that I'm not talking to him?
I had a good talk with the girlfriend tonight.
good for you. I'm rooting for you crazy kids...no s/w
I had a good talk with the girlfriend tonight. Instead of going home after work I went and hung out with a buddy. She seemed annoyed that I wasn't coming home as usual, but after a few hours she called and left a pleasant voice mail. When I got home she told me that she had been talking to one of her friends about our relationship for the last couple hours, and that friend had told her how crazy she was acting. She promised to give me more space and apologized for taking me for granted and things like that. Pretty much everything I wanted to hear. We're going to live together until our lease is up, and if things don't get better we're moving into seperate houses.
That is god damn amazing. I'm glad I didn't book any action on this. Oh, and I guess it's neat that it worked out for you, or something.

Sorry Bizzle, couldn't beat the Cheap shot artists.... as I spent all last night driving to and from Detroit. I will be gone from probobly Wednesday until Saturday.... Looks like I will be way behind on the thread..don't worry I won't catch up.

Really? Stop and buy a lottery ticket on your way home. Seriously.
My immediate answer is the 14 year old, but then I remember the laws in this country and my own ethical standards and go with the old lady.
it's legal in Canada :oops I've said too much face:
Can my week get any better?That whole Neteller thing..I thought I was safe because I never played 24hr poker or whatever.Get back this morning to find over 3k instacashed from my checking acct.
wait, what happened?you're making me nervous.explain.
Can my week get any better?That whole Neteller thing..I thought I was safe because I never played 24hr poker or whatever.Get back this morning to find over 3k instacashed from my checking acct.
Um, yeah?WTF?
Um, yeah?WTF?
I don't know if it was related to the sticky in general, but someone hacked my acct and made 2 instacash deposits into neteller and withdrew them... I have an email in with neteller but I don't know anything yet.Life sucksand im out until lunch
I don't know if it was related to the sticky in general, but someone hacked my acct and made 2 instacash deposits into neteller and withdrew them... I have an email in with neteller but I don't know anything yet.Life sucksand im out until lunch
Well the others got the money that got taken from then right?
Hey Ron Happy Day After Your Birthday - me and my cat are all lubed up and awaiting your Chicago arrival
soon.I'm out for most of the day. Live long and prosperPM me for anything interesting.