I Called In Sick Today

I don't know if it was related to the sticky in general, but someone hacked my acct and made 2 instacash deposits into neteller and withdrew them... I have an email in with neteller but I don't know anything yet.Life sucksand im out until lunch
god damnit, I guess I need to turn off my instacash option if you can even do that?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I had a good talk with the girlfriend tonight. Instead of going home after work I went and hung out with a buddy. She seemed annoyed that I wasn't coming home as usual, but after a few hours she called and left a pleasant voice mail. When I got home she told me that she had been talking to one of her friends about our relationship for the last couple hours, and that friend had told her how crazy she was acting. She promised to give me more space and apologized for taking me for granted and things like that. Pretty much everything I wanted to hear. We're going to live together until our lease is up, and if things don't get better we're moving into seperate houses.
It's over.

I have a lot to address here, hopefully it doesn't get as ugly as last night.

It's funny that you say that... but to each his own. I'm sure I'm see you around. Have a good night.
Goddamnit I forgot I quoted this. I had something useful to say, but you probably would have ignored me anyways.
The entire last 1.5 pages should be stricken from the record.
Your inability to sympathize with my need to smack someone around after losing a 10k seat on a 2:1 hand and then a 4:1 hand makes me worry about the status of our e-relationship.
FYPFYP
I laughed.
I just played my heart out for 4 hours and broke exactly even. I'm not sure if I should be happy, or sad, or indifferent to this.
I did the same. I'm pissed off.
I had a good talk with the girlfriend tonight. Instead of going home after work I went and hung out with a buddy. She seemed annoyed that I wasn't coming home as usual, but after a few hours she called and left a pleasant voice mail. When I got home she told me that she had been talking to one of her friends about our relationship for the last couple hours, and that friend had told her how crazy she was acting. She promised to give me more space and apologized for taking me for granted and things like that. Pretty much everything I wanted to hear. We're going to live together until our lease is up, and if things don't get better we're moving into seperate houses.
Good to hear bro, hope for the best from you. I just hope that it isn't all talk and that she doesn't revert to her old ways.
Your inability to sympathize with my need to smack someone around after losing a 10k seat on a 2:1 hand and then a 4:1 hand makes me worry about the status of our e-relationship.
Would somebody please tell Matt that I'm not talking to him?
Well Biz, here's one idea...
Sorry to hear it Biz, we both know you'll get there somehow. There's a huge blitz of seats coming in the next 30 days, you'll win at least one of them. Eventually the poker dogs have to stop pissing on your leg and find another target.
How you doin?
You think you've got problems with your seat. I'm missing 15 seats for my big poker game friday. I've got 40 guys coming over bizzle, and only 25 fucking seats, so put your petty problems aside for a minute and recognize that some of us are in deeper shit than you my friend.One seat. Pff!
You think you've got problems with your seat. I'm missing 15 seats for my big poker game friday. I've got 40 guys coming over bizzle, and only 25 fucking seats, so put your petty problems aside for a minute and recognize that some of us are in deeper shit than you my friend.One seat. Pff!
So 15 guys sit in 15 other guys laps, I see no problem with this.
not bad. lookin' for a new garage to park my cack.any ideas?
I'm sure we can work something out.
I laughed at this one. Well done.
Only if you're not sitting on my lap big guy. In 2 1/2 months maybe, but not this friday.
Dude, he isn't Naked Cowboy, I am sure his girth won't be that much of a problem.
Only if you're not sitting on my lap big guy. In 2 1/2 months maybe, but not this friday.
I'm the pitcher, you should know better than anyone. In other news, both of our teams lost to the presumtive Stanley Cup Champions. Losing still sucks, but it sucks a little less knowing that.
hey Habs - I can be there in 5 hours...
I'll take care of your 25$ buy-in and throw in a buck a finger dance if you make the trek buddy. Plus you can have the couch, but you know the rule.
I'll take care of your 25$ buy-in and throw in a buck a finger dance if you make the trek buddy. Plus you can have the couch, but you know the rule.
that dog's a w.hore - I make no promises...
I'm the pitcher, you should know better than anyone. In other news, both of our teams lost to the presumtive Stanley Cup Champions. Losing still sucks, but it sucks a little less knowing that.
Look if you're trying to get me to sleep with you the answer is yes.

here's one that I think has been discussed in this forum, but not in this thread.it always comes up at the bar when my buddies & I are drunk. we just can't reach a concensus on this:Shaq vs. a group of 12 year-old boys.hand to hand combat. to the death.how many 12 year-olds does it take to kill Shaq.Please show all your work...

Shaq vs. a group of 12 year-old boys.hand to hand combat. to the death.how many 12 year-olds does it take to kill Shaq.Please show all your work...
Do any or all of the 12 year olds know Kung-Fu?
here's one that I think has been discussed in this forum, but not in this thread.it always comes up at the bar when my buddies & I are drunk. we just can't reach a concensus on this:Shaq vs. a group of 12 year-old boys.hand to hand combat. to the death.how many 12 year-olds does it take to kill Shaq.Please show all your work...
The number is north of 20. How far north, I am not sure.
but those f.uckers bite.
That would probably be the key, some bites to the flesh while others sit on his arms.

Every time I come up with a number, I still don't think that's enough 12 year olds to actually kill him. I just can't see a 12 year old kid being physically capable of generating a lethal blow. My answer is that no amount of 12 year olds could defeat Shaq in hand-to-hand combat to the death. Even if it was a Neo against The Smiths situation where they just keep coming.

Every time I come up with a number, I still don't think that's enough 12 year olds to actually kill him. I just can't see a 12 year old kid being physically capable of generating a lethal blow. My answer is that no amount of 12 year olds could defeat Shaq in hand-to-hand combat to the death. Even if it was a Neo against The Smiths situation where they just keep coming.
They would have to incapacitate him, and then devise a way to prevent him from breathing. I am guessing a bite to the nuts, two bites to each achilles tendon, and then forcing his mouth shut as well as his nose.