Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

My only thought is that with that man's height, hairline and vision, he should not be legally allowed that close to a female with a functional reproductive system. Let's just hope there is something terribly wrong with hers.

alright, so I'm getting her number tomorrow, just a matter of how to get the message across that it's not a work-related thing. I could just say something like "ever had a guy get your number that way before?" as my first text

How about, "So when you gonna turn me loose on that pussy, girl?"

• Like 3

alright, so I'm getting her number tomorrow, just a matter of how to get the message across that it's not a work-related thing. I could just say something like "ever had a guy get your number that way before?" as my first text

ron-paul-supporters-2012-convention.jpg

But I like the direction this is trending.

Caption Contest! Go!

yUU0xcj.gif

That tasted more like wine than I was expecting!

Someone should have fed the winemaker more bananas and pineapple!

Fucking Soviet Method Shit!

Who put the Mentos in here?

Stop talking when I'm drinking, Tilty!

• Like 1

Huh. Not sure I wanted to see that.

Is it better with sound?

It depends on how much you like poorly sung melodies of songs whose original version you would turn off if it came up on Spotify.

It has eight likes. One more and he's tied for the record!

Tied then because I enjoyed the hell out of that. And liked it.

Welp, didn't get fired. Just some manager evaluation stuff. For a woman I really like my boss but she's really into the touchy-feely HR crap sometimes.

And, I think Frau is far to whitty and intelligent for this thread. Especially coupled with the whole being a girl thing. If she posted daily she'd lock the #1 position on cha cha's rankings dictatorship I bet.

• Like 1

Yeah hanky, what's your wife's rate for an hour of unpacking?

All the credit to Frau on that one. She put the ball on the tee.

You're welcome. I feel like you've set up some ball/tee/teste joke, but I'll let you finish your own lob.

Welp, didn't get fired. Just some manager evaluation stuff. For a woman I really like my boss but she's really into the touchy-feely HR crap sometimes.

And, I think Frau is far to whitty and intelligent for this thread. Especially coupled with the whole being a girl thing. If she posted daily she'd lock the #1 position on cha cha's rankings dictatorship I bet.

Cha! Cha! are you listening?

Not much today outside of workplace misery. On the upside, I bought a couple of Fuji apples, and a mango.

On the slightly weird side, yesterday I walked home from work. When you're female, and walk by yourself, you get a lot of comments. Not loud, but a constant weirdo stream. Yesterday, included with the usual meth head approval, three cops (separately) all made a point to wave to me. It was enough for me to wonder if I had fallen in an alternate universe where I was really an adorable 7 year old, holding a red balloon.

Today, as I walked in the late afternoon near a public space, an odd little man (not a midget :icon_sad: ) was running in circles and changed his orbit to get closer and closer to me. He was only wearing shorts and had a lot of chest and back hair. A Santa Monica Hobbit, maybe?

This mango better be good.

• Like 4

Ronny, hows the boss relationship going? You still getting your ass chewed or did you step up your game to get them off your ass?

I like Fugi's. And Gala's. And Honey Crisp.

And I was thinking venice but santa monica would just cause him to expand his orbit a little I suppose.

Back hair is gross. On guys too.

my boss and another coworker (both mid-30s black women) are both pretty much wing-manning like crazy. today, the coworker walked up and said, "yeah he was talking about how much he missed you when you were working from home yesterday" as we were sitting at her desk. makes me wonder if us dating might not even be against the rules.

anyway, like I said before, these two women were trying to set me up with late-30s single mother, so this is a definite step up.

My useless .02 on Strats happenings. Don't try to be so cute. Just see if she wants to grab a drink after work. If she does, get her number and meet her there.

• Like 1