Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Is Frau one of the sluts with big tits that will be in the pool drunk?

Is that the implication?

No, I'm implying that she enjoys boobs and would be more likely to come frolic than essay would.

I shredded and now I'm at the hotel bar nursing a beer and just ordered a grilled chicken sandwhich. Pitchers are $5 all night. Very tempting.

DO IT

Christ this website sucks or I guess my computer does. I haven't been able to post for a while. IE won't connect or after hours of fiddlingto even get on the site, it won't let me post or anything. I had to delete Firfox from my computer. Chrome has had a problem that I spent hours today fixing and I guess is finally working. I still can't post on here from my Nook while home and the phone I have sucks for this as well. For **** sakes the things I do for you guys. :wrysmileythingy:

So what the hell is up.

Short version please.

Bob, see attached. It seems that randy has again figured out a way around the security measures implemented. What's next?

• Like 3

just account for it and pay the bill tomorrow. you should stop eating in bars if this is a recurring problem. you are on a diet and slacking off only makes this process lengthier. occasional cheating is fine, but this early? you make damn sure that is cut from tomorrow's number.

You're right. It's just so convenient that these hotels have bars/restaurants attached to them. I should have made a better choice. Ill do better tomorrow. But BC is working all weekend and so only chance ill see her is at the bar. I just like myself better when I drink. I spose if I stopped I might like myself more often.

Nah, keep drinking, what else is there?

Although, I do sometimes hate myself after drinking if I spent too much, sent stupid texts or did something really silly. But if I get some play, yah baby

just ask yourself, do you want to be a shakezuma or a Ron Mexico?

girl is being super friendly and continues to text. I am pretty sure she is really flattered. I mean, let's be real here, I have a pretty goddamn attractive personality and my body type is not repulsive. who wouldn't be happy to hear that I dig them?

• Like 1

Guy finally talks to a girl about something other than a spreadsheet and now his shit don't stink? Fckin faggot probably got a veggie sub with no cheese or mayo with baked lays and an unsweetened tea

He can't judge us napa. We do shit. WE LIVE

Just got knocked out of a daily tourney at Parx. Saddled up to the steakhouse bar for some Johnny walker black and the lamb osso bucco.

Do it napa. Do it.