Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Had an interview today with a large corporation for a staff attorney position. It wouldn't be ideal but the money is good and the hours are fair. I won't hear if I made it to the second round for at least a week and a half so, for now, I get to keep being a bum. Excelsior!

Christ this website sucks or I guess my computer does. I haven't been able to post for a while. IE won't connect or after hours of fiddlingto even get on the site, it won't let me post or anything. I had to delete Firfox from my computer. Chrome has had a problem that I spent hours today fixing and I guess is finally working. I still can't post on here from my Nook while home and the phone I have sucks for this as well. For **** sakes the things I do for you guys. :wrysmileythingy:

So what the hell is up.

Short version please.

I had an epic dream last night. I'm going to tell it here even though I know none of you care.

I was a James Bond type spy. I had a partner. It was James Bond (the Pierce Brosnan version). There was a war going on and it was our mission to go rescue some European country's President who was stuck somewhere. As I was preparing to go off with James Bond on my mission, my wife Chrissy Teigen was begging me through her tears not to leave her. I told her it was my duty, kissed her goodbye, and walked away as she fell to the bed sobbing. Then suddenly I was in this prison breaking out the President. And some other guy who was with him. Bond took the other guy and I took the President. We hopped into our fighter jets and left. Then it was like the opening scene of Revenge of the Sith the way we were flying through the aerial battles.

That's it.

That sucks. It needs more sex.

You're welcome. I feel like you've set up some ball/tee/teste joke, but I'll let you finish your own lob.

Cha! Cha! are you listening?

Not much today outside of workplace misery. On the upside, I bought a couple of Fuji apples, and a mango.

On the slightly weird side, yesterday I walked home from work. When you're female, and walk by yourself, you get a lot of comments. Not loud, but a constant weirdo stream. Yesterday, included with the usual meth head approval, three cops (separately) all made a point to wave to me. It was enough for me to wonder if I had fallen in an alternate universe where I was really an adorable 7 year old, holding a red balloon.

Today, as I walked in the late afternoon near a public space, an odd little man (not a midget :icon_sad: ) was running in circles and changed his orbit to get closer and closer to me. He was only wearing shorts and had a lot of chest and back hair. A Santa Monica Hobbit, maybe?

This mango better be good.

Oh high. Are you real? Nevermind, I'm not sure who half these people are so it doesn't matter. Carry on...

You need a new computer.

Who do you want to know about? I have notes.

Just the important stuff. Deaths. Whose getting sexed. Is beans in jail. Have we figured a way to sneak into Ron's wedding. You know the usual. Oh, and please, the most important stuff, is there anyone that has stopped whining about their job? I'll assume not unless otherwise noted.

I sent her a text that was obviously hinting at some interest in her but left her a way to stay casual. she chose casual, I'm not going to press it because we work closely and will for the foreseeable. so I understand.

but, she definitely got the message, and she didn't object, so there is groundwork laid for after I'm gone.

Just the important stuff. Deaths. Whose getting sexed. Is beans in jail. Have we figured a way to sneak into Ron's wedding. You know the usual. Oh, and please, the most important stuff, is there anyone that has stopped whining about their job? I'll assume not unless otherwise noted.

Shake may have died.

TommyG gets sexed all the time by multiple women.

Beans is not in jail because he discovered that he was being used as a drug mule before he got caught.

We know how to get into Ron's wedding but, oddly enough, everybody is busy.

Everybody still whines about their job.

Everyone is busy? Dammit. An yeah, its an open door policy. Do you like italian food and alcohol?

I could probably get thera here. Have 30 different unique beers, all for him, ones he's never had that are pricey

Avtually, how could I get everyone here? Hmmmm

Chachi - tell him lots of sluts with big, batural tits will be in the pool, drunk

Well that was quick, i think that covers everyone except strat and suited. Hell, it even covers Frau

I tell suited that george brett is gonna be here

No idea what would get strat here, besides lg or orlando gamer asian