Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Irregardless, it's after 3:00 and I have a two hour drive home which means I won't be home by 5:00 which is an unwritten firm rule. I've been sitting here doing nothing for the past 2-3 hours waiting on this bookkeeper to get me things. And this manager is a bit of a hardass, so I don't dare say anything about leaving. I am annoyed.

Irregardless, it's after 3:00 and I have a two hour drive home which means I won't be home by 5:00 which is an unwritten firm rule. I've been sitting here doing nothing for the past 2-3 hours waiting on this bookkeeper to get me things. And this manager is a bit of a hardass, so I don't dare say anything about leaving. I am annoyed.

That's why they don't write these things down.

• Like 1

The problem is Napa looks in a mirror and sees the age he feels not the age he is.

You mean he feels the age he sees?

Pretty sure he sees the age he doesn't wanna feel.

Maybe he feels the age he doesn't want to see.

Does napa really drink that much? I dont think so

Then again, i am the guy that pounded 10 pints two Fridays ago, inside of what, 2 hours?

Let napa be napa. Quit bringing logic into this sitch, Chachi. LEAVE NAPA (and Brittany) ALONE. He's fine. Makin bank and bangin stank

Yeah, as long as your paper is right and you are hurtin' that ass, there is no level of degeneracy that I feel needs changing.

If you'll excuse me, I have 4 tables of 30/60 to get unstuck on.

Well, I'm not really stacking paper or hurting ass. And Chachi and Strat are only saying this beachside they know I hate myself and are calling me an idiot for not doing anything about it. It's not like they're just saying this to be mean. Maybe they are. I can never tell.

guy i know found out last night his girlfriend of five years was cheating on him. going on for a few months apparently. this morning he writes a mini-novel on facebook about it. nothing really bad about her but basically calling her out for cheating and then a bunch of nonsense about moving on and everything happens for a reason. he left it up for like half an hour but he took it down. i mean that's one way to handle it, but he didn't tag her in the post.

One of my friends did something similar. I was in his wedding. He has two girls, one before the wedding, and one about a year after. When the youngest was around a year old, he found his wife cheating on him in a car with one of his coworkers. He immediately took to facebook in anger, and deleted it relatively quickly, but not before some saw it. His said something along the lines of "So that's what it feels like to find your wife fucking another guy in a car."

Napa, you don't drink too much.