I Called In Sick Today

Isnt the way its always been? I cant see who liked what poat from my phone, just my ipad. Unless I go to my notifications

When you get all the likes i do, you tend to shrug it off. I can understand why you need to know brvy

I was actually wondering how many likes Suited's post had. I don't care about likes I receive as a general rule.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Thanks CHACH, I'll give that a look when I get home.

Poop alert! Just dropped a goddamn monster. I think it had its own heartbeat.

My dad is gonna make a call about a job in St. Louis. Guy doing the hiring was hired and trained by my old man, so I got an in. If I can't get this I'd might be all over.

I would like to point out that my hesitation with the other girl that led to us not sleeping together that one night has allowed me to have any chance at all with this girl, because she absolutely would have heard about it through the grapevine. same circle of friends.

"A Bird in Hand Is Worth No Bush."

• Like 3

I'm certainly not trying to say the course I have charted thus far was wise, but it has been beneficial in a way.

It's kind of like you were raped, but it's OK because you can write off the rape baby as a dependent.

• Like 6