Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't like tacos. Or Mexican food really

So, Sunday, do I venture out to the bar and enjoy some suds and my game, along with the other 1pm games or do I keep it chill at the house and just watch the game on the 60"? Tough decision

i've eaten as many as 35 tacos in one sitting. my favorit taco joint used to do 39 cent tacos on tuesdays and i'd try and put them out of business.

essay, have you ever been tested for aspergers?

unpacking sucks a bag of dicks.

Taco Johns was your favorite taco place? jesus christ

• Like 2

I don't think I could do 35 tacos, even small street tacos or something like that.

Does Taco Bell sell big boxes of tacos like McDonald's does with their nuggets?

don't know if they still do but i think they did a 6 pack or even a 10 pack.

Taco Johns was your favorite taco place? jesus christ

nope, never been. this was a place down in hays america. now i love the grease bomb assburner that is deleon's.

This is worse than anything Essay has ever said.

While I appreciate that it's unpopular, it's one personal opinion on taste. Just don't love the flavors. I eat it when everyone wants to go. Chimichanga, quesadouchebag, fajita wraps maybe. Just never, ever has the first food thought when I'm hungry been "Mexican, yum"

Seriously though, name one thing I've said that is objectively ridiculous.

It's so much any particular grandiose statement. Just more of a total package

Don't like red meat

Don't really drink

Can't muster the courage to act like a man even when directed to

Say you shred when people with no hands pick up more weights than you in the gym

Nobody invites you to anything

You're incredibly racist

You nut hug NU football and KU basketball, which appears bandwagony because you attended neither. If you did it in reverse, KU football and NU bball, I'd respect it.

You probably didnt actually want a list. Seems mean. Not intended that way, completely.

There was a fat Asian kid running down the street just now, made me think of napa.

That doesn't help.

And napa just squints a lot, he's not asian

Suited's positives

Quick with an appropriate movie line

Has a good amount of sports knowledge

Seemingly good at poker

Smart enough to become a lawyer, that's solid

Contributes a lot on the forum

Apparently can grow a decent beard, if that's your thing

What's the running on college fandom? Do you have to go there to be a super fan? Grow up close? Can you just like any school no matter what?

I have a guy I went to high school with is a total nutjob about U of Miami. Posts shit all week about them. Says he "bleeds orange and green" and also checks in at the gym with "beast mode" and "doin that damn thang" Yeah, seriously, a white guy. Writes "it's a U thing" and other stupid shit. Almost positive he didnt to their, but we were 75 miles from the school.

It's like you were created in a lab. A lab for awfulness

What will do tonight, Mr Suited Sr?

Same thing we do every night, Mrs Suited. Make awful children!

I'm not saying I wasn't guilty of that type of posting style back before I entered the job market.

It wasn't that long ago that you were anti-jeepster for anyone who provided content.

Well, I mean, honestly. We were all always anti-jeepster. I should be more clear. Anti-jeepstering.

i've eaten as many as 35 tacos in one sitting. my favorit taco joint used to do 39 cent tacos on tuesdays and i'd try and put them out of business.

I used to order a dozen at a time at Taco Bell when I was young and cheap and hungry and taste-blind.

Every year on the first day of school, my mom made me chocolate chip cookies. And when I got home from school, I could eat as many of them as I wanted. Some traditions are good to uphold.

first%20day%20cookies.JPG

I didn't know we were talking shredding and such when I posted this, sorry, but damn, they're just too darn tasty.

I can't wait to get a new phone that tastes marginally decent pictures.

What's the running on college fandom? Do you have to go their to be a super fan? Grow up close? Can you just like any school no matter what?

I have a guy I went to high school with is a total nutjob about U of Miami. Posts shit all week about them. Says he "bleeds orange and green" and also checks in at the gym with "beast mode" and "doin that damn thang" Yeah, seriously, a white guy. Writes "it's a U thing" and other stupid shit. Almost positive he didnt to their, but we were 75 miles from the school.

I'm guessing you didn't go their either.

While I appreciate that it's unpopular, it's one personal opinion on taste. Just don't love the flavors. I eat it when everyone wants to go. Chimichanga, quesadouchebag, fajita wraps maybe. Just never, ever has the first food thought when I'm hungry been "Mexican, yum"

Opinions can be wrong too.

Taco Bell does a 12 pack of tacos though. Tried to get a guy at work to order it the other day.

12 pack for $10; I looked it up. 12 is a convenient number if I'm trying to beat Hank, but it's not worth paying $30 to do it. Plus, that's over 6,000 calories, which is 3x the amount of 40 nuggets.

Then you need to accept Suited's aversion to red meat.

I accept suited as a man, a father, and probably a lover. I accept his love of hoodies and beards. I accept him as a solid contributor to this forum, but I will NEVER accept his dislike of red meat.

Ok, I accept that too