4) It's Always Sunny

5) Simpsons

6) Arrested Development

7) Chappelle Show

8) Ali G.

9) Fawlty Towers

10) Mr Show

I've seen two of these shows.

I was watching Parks & Rec last night on FXX and it got me thinking about my favorite comedy shows ever. Half hour comedies.

1. 30 Rock

2. Arrested development

3. Curb

4. It's always sunny

5. Parks & Rec

6. Scrubs

7. The league

8. Seinfeld

9. Mash

10. Entourage

Two.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Week 7 Power Rankings, 8/20/13 - 8/26/13

1. Sickinfo2 (+7) - Doing what he do; discovered plot wherein he was an unwitting drug mule

2. hank213 (+12) - In line for promotion and raise; owns a fleshlight; closed on the house

3. iphonenkinder (+6) - Working a lot; no sleep; midgets aplenty; progress at work; almost bumped into Jonah Hill; seeing a show with some lesbians; did some timelines and scenarios for Napa

4. Ron_Mexico (-2) - Tried to tout some boring documentary; went to bar alone, shared the experience with us

5. Cha! Cha! (+1) - Graphs and stats and shit

6. CaneBrain (+4) - Pantsless; unemployed by choice; lucky d-bag

7. InternetExplorer (-3) - Frau talked to him; took picture of guy's drinking vase

8. Napa Don (+9) - Lotta drinkin' and thinkin'; shared pictures; shredded a little

9. TommyGavin81 (-6) - In love; drunk

10. JubilantLankyLad (+2) - Is me?

11. speedz99 (+11) - Walked past Michael Cera, played it cool

12. Theraflu (+4) - Made a good joke

13. brvheart (-2) - In denial about his crabs, but recognizes the amazingness of tits; partial credit for bringing frau into the mix

14. Essay21 (-9) - Lied about buying a fleshlight; shredded

15. Tiltinagain (-4) - Work stuff

16. NickCave (+3) - Did a good 7-minute set

17. funyet (-10) - Saving his good stuff for Twitter

18. Dawson Leery (+2) - Dropped some cotton gin knowledge

19. The Ocho (-18) - Bitter and possibly obnoxious to other parents

20. runthemover (-7) -

21. Quacktastic (-3) -

22. ShakeZuma (-1) -

23. Roll the Bones (--) -

Week 7 Big Riser - hank213 (+12)

Week 7 Big Dropper - The Ocho (-18)

Week 8 Power Rankings, 8/27/13 - 9/2/13

1. runthemover (+19) - Signed escrow documents, notary boobage; L word dropped on him

2. Sickinfo2 (-1) - Gave a speech; did his thing

3. CaneBrain (+3) - Didn't get the job; ran bad at tourney, but good at 2/5; watched Darvish live; cashed another tourney

4. David_Sklansky (new) - Alcohol and limit hold 'em stuff

5. iphonenkinder (-2) - Didn't get other job; ex wants back; ate 7 tacos

6. TommyGavin81 (+3) - 8 for 8 on a new girl each month of the year; new girl has cankles

7. JubilantLankyLad (+3) - Amazing interview; made pulled pork sandwiches

8. Napa Don (--) -

9. Ron_Mexico (-5) - Broken a/c

10. Theraflu (+2) -

11. brvheart (+2) -

12. hank213 (-10) -

13. Tiltinagain (+2) -

14. speedz99 (-3) - Among the weirdos

15. InternetExplorer (-8) - Didn't get promotion; gave up on London job; bad drive-through manners

16. Cha! Cha! (-11) - Was basically gone half the week

17. Roll the Bones (+6) - Popped in to give loogie some love

18. NickCave (-2) -

19. funyet (-2) -

20. Essay21 (-6) - Agrees with me on everything; except Bomani; lied about shredding all this time

21. Dawson Leery (-3) -

22. The Ocho (-3) -

23. Quacktastic (-2) -

24. ShakeZuma (-2) -

Week 8 Big Riser - runthemover (+19)

Week 8 Big Dropper - Cha! Cha! (-11)

I have no idea what the context of this is or why it was posted. But I disagree on your expectations anyway.

I enjoyed this a lot. And congrats on notary boobage.

I can do that. Respect me. (We don't need to get into specifics of how many or how much.)

Don't cockblock IE.

Don't worry, I went back and edited most of my best posts.

Dodgeball.gif

Somebody post another number and let's do a taco eating contest.

We're talking 'bout actual tacos, right?

I "liked" this for the last line, and I'm responding to the first. For some reason, I'm leaving the middle for completeness's sake.

I figured it would get a "like" out of Ron, but I guess it's a more painful memory than I expected.

I saw the girl the other night. We were looking at some pictures on her phone and she went past one of her legs and another of her in bra/panties. Got her to let me look at them but she won't send them to me. I took some pictures of my SWOLE legs yesterday and sent them to her trying to entice her. She wasn't biting. Not giving up though cause they were really cool.

No. He should have told her that SHE should not be wearing pants.

It gets you to the same place either way.

I saw the girl the other night. We were looking at some pictures on her phone and she went past one of her legs and another of her in bra/panties. Got her to let me look at them but she won't send them to me. I took some pictures of my SWOLE legs yesterday and sent them to her trying to entice her. She wasn't biting. Not giving up though cause they were really cool.

Which girl? Bartender?

Meh, one gets you out of your pants, which I think (hope?) you agree is far less desirable or difficult a goal as getting her out of hers (while keeping you in the picture).

I think the point is that you need to steer the conversation to pantslessness in order to achieve dual pantslessness. By floating the idea that you work at home pantsless, it opens the opportunity to get her out of hers.

So while I do agree that the goal is getting her out of hers, I think it's an easier transition to start with your pants. Conversationally speaking.

I don't know her well enough to do that, and yes she is still my supervisor from another group per se. trust me, I know it's the right thing to say in a bottle.

This is like one of those political discussions where we're talking for everybody who is listening.

I think the point is that you need to steer the conversation to pantslessness in order to achieve dual pantslessness. By floating the idea that you work at home pantsless, it opens the opportunity to get her out of hers.

So while I do agree that the goal is getting her out of hers, I think it's an easier transition to start with your pants. Conversationally speaking.

So, what are YOU wearing?

I brought my lunch today in an effort to eat better and save money and I hated it. Cold sammich is so in satisfying.

I suppose you should have come over for pulled pork, then you'd have some leftovers for lunch like me.