Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I brought my lunch today in an effort to eat better and save money and I hated it. Cold sammich is so in satisfying.

A cold sandwich is all about ingredient quality in my estimation. Find a gourmet grocery store.

If you eat meat, chicken salad is a good option. Homemade with fine ingredients is great, but a good grocery store will also make it if you are lazy.

I like it with cheese, little mustard and sprouts, on a hard roll or rye, or possibly a sub roll.

I bought some pre packaged lunch meat and cheese slices. Put em on some iron kids bread and away we go.

Iron Kids Bread is hilarious, but seriously, that's disgusting.

It's not more expensive to get the shit sliced for you at the deli counter, btw, and even if it were, it's WAY better. But most of all, you can buy a sandwich or two worth at a time, making sure you always have the freshest meat. Don't make Goyim sandwiches.

Fresh bread is just as important (moreso for me, because I eat mostly vegan). I don't know where you live, but even a place like Publix has an exponentially better deli than Walmart or Kroger or w/e.

So I can't talk about shitting and when I do share about blasting a Boston shirt I don't even get a nod of recognition and I'm behind people who haven't posted in weeks...I'm going to go back to talking about shitting.

I've had 3 so far today, 4 if you count the fart/nugget right out of the shower. The last one was way more mass than I thought was possible for the 3rd large shit of the day. Strange thing is, I don't think I even consume enough to shit as much as I do. Apparently lots of shitting does not correlate to weight loss.

you go to the store at like 1130, except on nights when I'm in town and asking if you want to get dinner with me. then it's 7:30 that you go to the grocery store. got it.

There was a blizzard that night if I recall correctly. Exigent circumstances.

I was watching Parks & Rec last night on FXX and it got me thinking about my favorite comedy shows ever. Half hour comedies.

1. 30 Rock

2. Arrested development

3. Curb

4. It's always sunny

5. Parks & Rec

6. Scrubs

7. The league

8. Seinfeld

9. Mash

10. Entourage

30 Rock #1? I can't take this list seriously.

Also, I'm super surprised that JJJ has only seen 2 of these shows. If I had to guess, it would be Mash and Seinfeld. I mean, Seinfeld is a lock, right? I'm pretty surprised you havne't seen an episode of Sunny, Parks & Rec, or 30 Rock if you were a fan of Seinfeld. AND if you were a fan of Seinfeld, how could you not watch Curb?

Curb is literally the best.

Brvy, you have no shame. You should go on to shakes page and start hitting up all of his friends asking them where he has been.

What are you basing this on?