Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Um, No. First, your sister is a dirt ball. I've worked in restaurants(of all kinds) for 14+ years and I can say I've seen something like that only once. And that was an extreme circumstance, with someone who pretty much sucked at life and who didn't last much longer past that move. Secondly, your sister is an idiot.
I worked in a cafe full time for a year and only once did I see any funny business - a bitchy woman annoyed my manager and he rolled a sausage on the floor before serving it to her (I made it clear to him that I was highly unimpressed). I would absolutely never in any circumstances do anything like that. It's called "common decency".
Um, No. First, your sister is a dirt ball. I've worked in restaurants(of all kinds) for 14+ years and I can say I've seen something like that only once. And that was an extreme circumstance, with someone who pretty much sucked at life and who didn't last much longer past that move. Secondly, your sister is an idiot. Thirdly, I have some questions for you about ADQ. What's the best way to get ahold of ya?
Well, she was young at the time (18) and very intimidated by this particular customer... my point was... if she did it (even though you don't know her) it can happen pretty much anywhere at anytime. Too often to not think about it. Also, I reprimanded her harshly.Just pm me or whatever.ps Speedz: Certainly I would just ask for a mustard packet.
extraordinary minority
yeah but see this is the problem
To be fair brvheart really loves Ryan Reynolds.
well who the fuck doesn't? I did actually watch a ryan reynolds movie this weekend: just friends. it was just entertaining enough to not turn it off. that amy smart is a cute one though.and I'm with dready mcdreadypants. as long as it doesn't make me sick or taste too different, I'm fine. a little nut sweat never hurt anybody.

I think you just double negative'd your way into calling him an "other employee"?Unrelated, roommate took his puppy to training camp yesterday for the next two months. I miss her way more than I thought for her being gone for less than a day.

Lots of tough ol' races out there it seems. Yeeehhhup.
I read about a race that has never been finished by anyone. Well, I read the title and subtitle. I don't know what makes it hard. I assume they just shoot anyone that nears the finish line.
I think you just double negative'd your way into calling him an "other employee"?
Pretty sure he didn't.

There's also some kind of zombie race that I don't fully understand.

I did actually watch a ryan reynolds movie this weekend: just friends. it was just entertaining enough to not turn it off. that amy smart is a cute one though.
The parts with him and the little brother are really funny.
I put my dick in everything (except for the other employees) while working for Brv.
Heh.
I read about a race that has never been finished by anyone. Well, I read the title and subtitle. I don't know what makes it hard. I assume they just shoot anyone that nears the finish line.
OK, so that reminds me of something I heard in high school. I can't remember if this was a just a story that was made up or if it was part of a stephen king novel, I am thinking the latter.Basically the gist is there is a race, if you are the last man standing you win anything you want (basically a genie in the bottle wish without magic).The stipulation is if at any time you drop below 5 mph (or something like that) you are immediately killed. So you have to keep moving, you have piss, shit, eat and drink (I don't think food and water is provided) all while walking/jogging.If this were a true thing, how many people do you think would attempt it? Anyone?
OK, so that reminds me of something I heard in high school. I can't remember if this was a just a story that was made up or if it was part of a stephen king novel, I am thinking the latter.Basically the gist is there is a race, if you are the last man standing you win anything you want (basically a genie in the bottle wish without magic).The stipulation is if at any time you drop below 5 mph (or something like that) you are immediately killed. So you have to keep moving, you have piss, shit, eat and drink (I don't think food and water is provided) all while walking/jogging.If this were a true thing, how many people do you think would attempt it? Anyone?
That is The Long Walk written by Richard Bachman (aka King). It's actually a really good story. I much have read it at least 4 times.One hundred teenage boys participate in an annual walking contest called "The Long Walk," which is the "national sport". Each Walker must maintain a speed of at least four miles per hour; if he drops below that speed for 30 seconds, he receives a verbal warning (which can be erased by walking for one hour without being warned). If a Walker with three warnings slows down again, he is "ticketed." The meaning of this term is intentionally kept vague at first, but it soon becomes clear that "buying a ticket" means to be shot dead by soldiers riding in half-tracks along the roadside. Walkers may be shot immediately for certain serious violations, such as trying to leave the road or attacking the half-track. The soldiers use electronic equipment to precisely determine a Walker's speed.Edit: And there were things like this, Death Marches during the Holocaust.
That probably came off as too mean, but I almost always read your long posts, as long as they are personal anecdotes and not copy/pastes from a fundamentalist, almost religious, "I hate Jesus" site.
Geez, I was just kidding.
I am doing a similar run called the Spartan Sprint on Oct. 15th. Hopefully the mud isn't frozen over by then.
It could really suck if it's too cold. good luck and have fun!
I only read the ones that you don't read.
Whooahh, someone actually reads that shit?
Yeah, but to be fair, I'm pretty sure it was in Iowa.
haha
I know peeps that did this:Tough GuyLots of tough ol' races out there it seems. Yeeehhhup.
That's nuts!
Well, she was young at the time (18) and very intimidated by this particular customer... my point was... if she did it (even though you don't know her) it can happen pretty much anywhere at anytime. Too often to not think about it. Also, I reprimanded her harshly.Just pm me or whatever.ps Speedz: Certainly I would just ask for a mustard packet.
I don't order anything special because it always takes so long. It totally ****s up the system and the people are always unprepared for techanical things like adding mustard or deleting mayo. Just take it off or order something else.Oh, and I thought of this race which you guys might be talking about,http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adven...s.html?page=all
My girlfriend wants us to do that in NE PA in April. I'm kinda scared.Oh....hi guys! :club:
Do it! It's fun and you can always walk and stuff if you get tired. They aren't timed and it's for charity. Besides, how often to get the chance to act like a 10 year old and jump around it mud!
I think you just double negative'd your way into calling him an "other employee"?
glad you're an accountant!
The parts with him and the little brother are really funny.
oh yeah. he was pretty funny. wasn't that kid in something else fairly recently, like in the last 4 years or so? he looked familiar but I couldn't place him. guess I could check imdb but I'm already typing this here so why bother opening a new window you know?
If this were a true thing, how many people do you think would attempt it? Anyone?
I'd do that right now.and MAN. I had to work ALL GOD DAMN DAY! I couldn't stop in here one time to check. I mean W T F right?!

The Girl Next Door.I haven't seen Just Friends, so I had to just assume that the younger brother was the only character who had the same last name as Ryan Reynold's character. And the only movie that seems like he would've been funny in and that you would've seen is TGND. But that was seven years ago, not four, so I'm not 100% sure. tl;dr: do your own damn research.Edit: Why hello stupid top of the stupid page.

well see that's what I thought it was too, but the character I remember (the one not from just friends) I thought was older, and the girl next door had to be earlier, didn't it? hell I don't know. I guess I'll go check. GOSH DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING