I Called In Sick Today

this is the main point. not that it was illegal; it wasn't, it was just a crappy way for him to win. my main argument was all those "negroids" as you call them, in the bar acting like it was a great fight. I mean at least half of you can appreciate that can't you?haha, get it?
Oh ok. No, i am with you on all of that. I thought you meant Mayweather was wrong to do what he did. totally agree that it would have been much better if everything went straight and clean, and I'm *always* annoyed by monkey see monkey do. Especially in movie theaters. "Don't go in der, daayyyummmm white woman you craaaazzzzyyy, u gone git killed hahahaha, what whaaaat?". eyeroll :club::ts And no, I don't get the hidden meaning.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

One thing I really miss about being in California is the day worker mexicans hanging out at Home Depot who are willing to do the shit work I don'twant to do for slave wages.

One thing I really miss about being in California is the day worker mexicans hanging out at Home Depot who are willing to do the shit work I don'twant to do for slave wages.
Not any more. Those bastards want 15 - 20 an hour.
Not any more. Those bastards want 15 - 20 an hour.
Fucking Obama
Fucking Obamacare, amirite?
Dammit
I think slave wages are $0.
Yeah. I was hoping no one would notice that, smarty pants
anybody here watch 'Friday Night Lights'? i just started on netflix. it's, uh, not good - but i of course cannot stop watching.
I liked it
riggins is the ultimate cowboy name. it's just so damn masculine. minka is hot, but she doesnt do anything but annoy me at this point with her non-stop 'i love jesus' bullshit.
Did you start at the beginning? Seems obvious that you would but I don't remember her being like that early on. She stops and ends up fucking (that was an exageration, speedz) half the town, so it gets better!Hey Wang!

I'm not sure what ridiculous demands you're talking about. I just remember him asking for stringent blood tests which Pacquiao balked at. Maybe Pac said OK and May still had demands. I don't really rememberDon't get me wrong. They're both idiots (except for the part where they still get to make a ton of $ while not fighting each other). But I always feel like more people side with Pac when he was the one not agreeing to PED testing.

Andorra or Vanuatu...
There's actually a bunch of ok ones. UEA is basically exactly like a brand new United States. I really liked it. Of course, I liked Afghanistan also. Kazakhstan is another country that would be totally livable. They have a lot of oil money.
I'm not sure what ridiculous demands you're talking about. I just remember him asking for stringent blood tests which Pacquiao balked at. Maybe Pac said OK and May still had demands. I don't really rememberDon't get me wrong. They're both idiots (except for the part where they still get to make a ton of $ while not fighting each other). But I always feel like more people side with Pac when he was the one not agreeing to PED testing.
pac has always agreed to the standard boxing regulation required tests. what he won't do is take the extra and more intrusive (blood not urine) test right before the fight that mayweather is requesting. they were cool with pretty much any other form of testing: blood test, right after, couple days before, whatever, but not one like the day before, which I would think would be understandable. it was just another way for mayweather to delay (and ultimately cancel) the fight without him actually doing it. more here.also: spademan, it was a joke because you're half black.and she's relatively cute.
So, tell me people: is Carey Mulligan:a) Cuteb) Beautifulc) Hotd) None of the abovee) A combination of the above (please state)f) OtherPhoto for reference:careymulliganhairstyles_layeredpixiehaircut.jpg
I can only answer these questions if more important questions are answered first::D1. Is she Christian?2. If she is Christian, is she a real Christian. A real woman who listens to Timothy 2:12. Is she also a woman who submits to her husband as the bible requires?3. He hair being so short reminds me of a lesbo, and lesbo women are an abomination to God, so I hope not.4. If the previous answers are in line with the LORD I'd giver her a 4/10. she isn't that attractive.
also: spademan, it was a joke because you're half black.
I think this is a response to me which is great because people have accused me of being "scram" "suited aces" "spademan" "BIGMGCEE" "RANDY" "silentsnow" and some other people I cannot remember right now and it is really funny. And people think i am trying to be funny and chastising me for not being "funny". lol :club::ts:4h This is going to be a fun site.
I think this is a response to me which is great because people have accused me of being "scram" "suited aces" "spademan" "BIGMGCEE" "RANDY" "silentsnow" and some other people I cannot remember right now
it is!
I think this is a response to me which is great because people have accused me of being "scram" "suited aces" "spademan" "BIGMGCEE" "RANDY" "silentsnow" and some other people I cannot remember right now and it is really funny. And people think i am trying to be funny and chastising me for not being "funny". lol :club::ts:4h This is going to be a fun site.
You forgot me.... therefore you are me.
I can guarantee I'm not a chick. i hardly even remember what a kitchen looks like. Nice try bitch.
I'm pretty boss in the kitchen. Today I'm cooking homemade barbecue sauce. I'm celebrating because my food tumblr-blog-thingy has 50 'followers' as of this morning. 50 people who like to see what I eat every day. It's totally normal.

Cute..Although Id have to hear her ask, "About ready for another one?" while leaning over the bar to retrieve the empty glassIve been basically a hermit for the last few weeks. Long hours in the shop with the only form of outside communication being a random text or short phone call once in a while. Yeah, I dont count going to Arts for lunch since I choose not to...I really enjoy it. Around ten the UPS guy brings more shit for me to install. Noon brings the mail lady with smaller items. Sometime close to four the kid and his gang pour in to build some sort of deer stand death trap in the back. The wife brings her daily dose of poison at six that ends up in the trash. From that point on the lonesome hours roll on until one or two when I collapse on the sofaSince the delivery folks are the local rumor mills I figure word has spread that Im in the middle of yet another crazy project up here...Ive been doing random stuff before hitting the sack every night like shooting a gun, sounding a police siren, and setting off a few flash bangs just to fuel the fire a littleThis morning the power went off for fifteen minutes or so and at least three cars pulled up to the gate to investigate what I may have done...Ill be at the dentist if anyone needs meOh, and the keg of Nevada ran out about nine last night