Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

get it? because he said "sop" instead of "stop?" and you kind of "sop up" soup? you know, if you have some bread or something? see? that's why it's funny.hahahaha!

I love how Shake feels the need to explain all his "jokes"

I'm sorry........

shake

........ but I'm actually going to have to take the time to put you on ignore because it literally makes me angry about how stupid you are.

I'm sorry........shake........ but I'm actually going to have to take the time to put you on ignore because it literally makes me angry about how stupid you are.

Remember when I posted that story about the new Wendy's burger? Well it's very good. It's no In & Out and it's not quite 5 Guys, but it's miles ahead of any other pure fast food burger. Try it. The biggest difference is the new bun (buttered and toasted), but the red onion is a good touch, the real mayo is excellent, and the burger itself tastes...you know, good.

Remember when I posted that story about the new Wendy's burger? Well it's very good. It's no In & Out and it's not quite 5 Guys, but it's miles ahead of any other pure fast food burger. Try it. The biggest difference is the new bun (buttered and toasted), but the red onion is a good touch, the real mayo is excellent, and the burger itself tastes...you know, good.
I'll go order it if you save me the research and tell me what I'm supposed to order
I'll go order it if you save me the research and tell me what I'm supposed to order
I really came off like a sourpuss in that post, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that waybut please I don't want to have to go back in this thread
Ha, I was actually honored by your faith in my ordering abilities. Get the 1/2 pound double with cheese meal. Probably the #2, I'm not sure though.
Ha, I was actually honored by your faith in my ordering abilities. Get the 1/2 pound double with cheese meal. Probably the #2, I'm not sure though.
that's exactly what I always get! high five! though I don't like it with all the salad on it. but yes their burger quality went through the roof about 6 months ago, got thicker patties and what have you.

I believe this is an even newer quality increase, like just over the weekend or something.did they change all they're burgers, speedz, or is it just one particular burger?

almost got the new wendy's burger last night but I wasn't hungry enough so I went with one of those freschetta inspired pizzas instead. man it was pretty damn tasty I do have to say.

that's exactly what I always get! high five! though I don't like it with all the salad on it. but yes their burger quality went through the roof about 6 months ago, got thicker patties and what have you.
Shakey is correct, this is an even more updated version, from what I understand. And high five indeed. Something about "Dave's Hot ’N Juicy" burgers.
did they change all they're burgers, speedz, or is it just one particular burger?
I think it's all of the headlining burgers...the 1/4lb single, 1/2lb double, and 3/4lb triple. I'm not sure if it applies to the junior and/or specialty burgers.Apparently they're revamping their chicken sandwiches as well, which is a bit scary considering the spicy one is the best in the business.
it's actually just the burger they sold to speedzloogie's trying a new marketing campaign
Heh.
almost got the new wendy's burger last night but I wasn't hungry enough so I went with one of those freschetta inspired pizzas instead. man it was pretty damn tasty I do have to say.
I don't remember recommending that.

Sonofabitch its chilly this morning... forty five degrees according to my nipplesIm currently sitting in the office waiting in the sun to peek out before I do...In other newsThree or four years ago I was working on a car project when I ran across a problem of finding reproduction or NOS parts for the thing. Since it was a resto mod I ended up using the old parts as a mold and made new ones out of carbon fiber. Since then Ive been turning out a few here and there for folks that saw them in car shows and the like. Pretty enjoyable as a hobby and adding resin fumes to a good beer buzz is always a plus...Well, a couple days ago one of my "customers" cars rolled across the block at the Mandalay auction featuring the things. Thirty four inquiries so far with most being downright demands that I fill their orders. So now Im crunching the numbers. On the surface, it appears to be quite profitable. On door panels, I have roughly a hundred bucks in materials with around three fifty profit for three hours labor spread out over three days due to curing time. So in theory I could crank out seven or so per day if I had nothing else to do...But I do, and have no intentions of getting myself into another fiasco that makes my life a living hell for months on endLast night I lightly quizzed the kid and some of his buddies about being trained to do some parts as an after school/weekends job. Initially they were reluctant about being tied down from chasing tail and the like but once the dollar figures rolled out they were jumping around like fleas on a hot plate with excitementBut Beans aint stupid ya see. I know without a doubt that within a months time Ill be stuck spending twenty hours a day filling orders while they sit on bar stools inside Hooters blowing the initial cash run... Been there myselfSo what triggered this story other than wasting time waiting for the sun to come up?Two messages already this morning from the kids parents wanting to get in on the deal... Yep, Im gonna keep doing it as a hobby. Maybe charge a little more now, though. My blood pressure will thank me for itHey...its almost fifty now!

Well, I can't contribute to the burger discussion but yesterday I had dim sum for the first time. Can't say I have any inclination to eat it again. It's like bland Asian tapas.
You had bad dim sum, unfortunately. Although it could also be the fact that you couldn't eat any of the best stuff.
Hey...its almost fifty now!
For some reason the prospect of turning 31 is bothering me much more than that of turning 30, which I didn't consider a big deal.
For some reason the prospect of turning 31 is bothering me much more than that of turning 30, which I didn't consider a big deal.
How did you get that from Bean's shouting out the temperature?
Focus on the whole, "yeah, but I'm sleeping with a 23 year old" thing. That will help.