Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i'm hungry. perhaps a trip to wendys is in order.
God, I would kill for a Wendy's chicken sandwich, a 5 piece nuggets, and a frostie. My mouth is literally walking as I speak. I wonder how far away the nearest Wendy's is?Apparently Google maps doesn't even know. That's not a good sign. Sigh.
God, I would kill for a Wendy's chicken sandwich, a 5 piece nuggets, and a frostie. My mouth is literally walking as I speak. I wonder how far away the nearest Wendy's is?Apparently Google maps doesn't even know. That's not a good sign. Sigh.
That's so weird because I was just hankering for a Rosti....
That's so weird because I was just hankering for a Rosti....
God, I want to slam some quarks together so fucking bad I can taste it.
mission accomplished. got the usual. number 6, large, coke to drink.
9hEyZ.pngITT = in this threadquick, snappy, devastating. I love it. I'm a big ol' librul these days.
nice. it's surprising the "poor people are mostly scum" argument never catches on.
9hEyZ.pngITT = in this threadquick, snappy, devastating. I love it. I'm a big ol' librul these days.
For some reason, I've always thought you leaned right. What has changed your mind? I'd like to point out that I don't think I've ever been annoyed by a single political opinion you've held or espoused, so whatever area of the political spectrum you occupy, I believe you're reasonable, and therefore better than almost everyone.
For some reason, I've always thought you leaned right. What has changed your mind? I'd like to point out that I don't think I've ever been annoyed by a single political opinion you've held or espoused, so whatever area of the political spectrum you occupy, I believe you're reasonable, and therefore better than almost everyone.
I am a moderate or something. I don't know. I make a big effort not to be biased and that probably does put me ahead of the masses.the original post bothers the shit out of me because, honestly, I am going back to mcdonalds soon. the sheer amount of embarrassment and disrespect involved in that work... it is not something I can handle. so many people in my HS class are still here, and being everyone's "man, at least I didn't turn out like HIM" on a daily basis... it's... there's just nothing on the horizon for me. I don't see a future.I'm just gonna stop writing because this post isn't going good places. I stopped eating yesterday and have started to get really emotionally unstable.
I am a moderate or something. I don't know. I make a big effort not to be biased and that probably does put me ahead of the masses.the original post bothers the shit out of me because, honestly, I am going back to mcdonalds soon. the sheer amount of embarrassment and disrespect involved in that work... it is not something I can handle. so many people in my HS class are still here, and being everyone's "man, at least I didn't turn out like HIM" on a daily basis... it's... there's just nothing on the horizon for me. I don't see a future.I'm just gonna stop writing because this post isn't going good places. I stopped eating yesterday and have started to get really emotionally unstable.
Shame: the driving force behind liberalism since America's inception. I feel for you, man. Luckily for me, I work a no-skill dead-end job that isn't archetypally so, but I still have to deal with the burning shame from time-to-time. I'm convinced that if there was a company that employed the lot of us -- well, namely you, me and Shake, but not necessarily him because I think he plays up his professional failure and I don't even really know what he does for a living -- would be quite successful. I would love to work my way up to Vice President in such a company.
I recently passed the 10-year mark at the supermarket; I spend 1/3 of my day selling scratch tickets.
Strat, buddy, move out of your parents house. To a new place away from where you are. Please?
my parents occasionally pop in to bother me about this or that, but I really don't blame them for anything. they've bent over backwards to support my unemployed, 25 y/o ass.they're shooting 66%--surely they must know what they're doing.
Shame: the driving force behind liberalism since America's inception. I feel for you, man. Luckily for me, I work a no-skill dead-end job that isn't archetypally so, but I still have to deal with the burning shame from time-to-time. I'm convinced that if there was a company that employed the lot of us -- well, namely you, me and Shake, but not necessarily him because I think he plays up his professional failure and I don't even really know what he does for a living -- would be quite successful. I would love to work my way up to Vice President in such a company.
yeah, I mean, it doesn't help that it's a smallish town and everyone knows what my brothers are doing. it's so fucked. leaning out and shouting as people go to the next drive through window, "hey, no, I really did graduate in BUSINESS, I'm just... doing this..."
I recently passed the 10-year mark at the supermarket; I spend 1/3 of my day selling scratch tickets.
there are people in this world who don't believe luck plays a part in success. I don't get it.
Aren't you like vice president of the Sick Thread already? I thought we established that.
my parents occasionally pop in to bother me about this or that, but I really don't blame them for anything. they've bent over backwards to support my unemployed, 25 y/o ass.they're shooting 66%--surely they must know what they're doing.yeah, I mean, it doesn't help that it's a smallish town and everyone knows what my brothers are doing. it's so fucked. leaning out and shouting as people go to the next drive through window, "hey, no, I really did graduate in BUSINESS, I'm just... doing this..."there are people in this world who don't believe luck plays a part in success. I don't get it.
Wait...you're 25...?
Well, I don't think ambition would be one of our strong suits either. But I get what you're saying.
I was really hoping you would pretend you thought the comment was relating to scratch tickets.lots of ambition here. poorly-aimed ambition.
I was really hoping you would pretend you thought the comment was relating to scratch tickets.lots of ambition here. poorly-aimed ambition.
Damn it, I was going to go with that for my first response too, but scratched that idea.