Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I love Ocho (YES CANE I KNOW!).He is cracks me up on twitter. I wish the Bengals were coming to town because he holds a dinner for fans while on the road. He had one in Dallas I think during the preseason where the first 64 people who show up at the designated restaurant get food and drinks on him. He also invited like 50 people to a theater through twitter for a free movie because he was bored and wanted to see a movie with people. Liz is also a converted Bengals fan this year because she likes TO and Ocho.I loved this tweet the other day:OGOchoCincoDoes anyone know if i need gun powder to shoot the musket when i score this sunday? #justaskin
He is going to be at the local WWE fight Monday night here. He is really working the media. Let me know if Liz wants a box of OchocincO's new cereal.
Hey Randy, here is your chance to make $1K for your awesome cooking skills!OGOchoCinco: Anybody in the Cincy area that wants to make an extra thousand dollars, i need a home cooked meal 2 night, chicken,yams,greens,macncheese
Crap, I would live an hour away. probably about 1500 replies already though.

One of my clients told me yesterday she got a call from Publishers Clearing house telling her she won 6.75 Million dollars. She said the guy sounded Hispanic and after a few minutes he said she needed to go to WalMart and get a cashiers check for $450 and send it to Jamaica.How many people actually fall for this stuff for this to be a profitable use of your time?

One of my clients told me yesterday she got a call from Publishers Clearing house telling her she won 6.75 Million dollars. She said the guy sounded Hispanic and after a few minutes he said she needed to go to WalMart and get a cashiers check for $450 and send it to Jamaica.How many people actually fall for this stuff for this to be a profitable use of your time?
I've heard of a case of homeland security or somesuch showing up at someone's door because they'd wired $200k (their retirement) to nigeria. not terrorism, just a scammer.
well, one difference will be you won't have to break off the third thingy to use those items. that's always handy.
thanks!
12 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)5 Members: JubilantLankyLad, SlapStick, Roll the Bones, mrdannyg, Ouch-8sHmm.
see! I told you you were him!
Sierra has a new brown ale out called tumbler.
yeah I had one of these this weekend and it was really damn good. kinda surprised me actually because I'm usually not a big fan of sierra stuff. guess I just don't care that much for pale ales and, well, pretty much everything they make is a pale ale of some sort.did vb just make the best post in the history of this thread? jesus I hope not. not from a californian. come on.

Poor JBrad...Rich Cronin from the '90s boy band LFO died today after a long fight with leukemia. Rich -- who wrote LFO's hit "Summer Girls" in 1999 -- suffered a stroke after a lengthy battle with leukemia, according to his brother. We're told he passed away in a hospital this afternoon.Cronin was 35.

So I registered for the Sickie FFL. Question though. Draft starts Saturday at 4 and I work till 5. Are we doing the autodraft or is the time up for being changed? Oh and currently on 3 are registered so step it up.
How do I sign up for that shit?
jennycomparison.jpg
I'm going to get drunk, then go to work.
Dude, don't start drinking again. Get back to abusing pain pills like your old buddy speedz.
Are you off the wagon? on the wagon? whichever one means getting drunk again?
Sometime, somewhere in England, there was a long road through London that led from the prison to the gallows. There were a few times when the friends or family of a man about to be hung managed to get the prison wagon (horse & buggy) driver extremely drunk before he went on duty, to the point where he literally fell off the wagon, and the prisoner was able to escape. The wagon drivers were then prohibited from drinking before or on the job, and were once again "on the wagon". So you "fall off the wagon" when you get drunk.
One of the things the company I work for does is MoneyGram services. You would not believe how many times I've had a store call me abouta customer that's been in 4 times in the last 3 days sending amounts from $200 - 1200. Usually the elderly are the ones getting caught up in this.The people on the other end are some of the all time best scammers/sales people ever. I've managed to convince a few customers that it's a fraudand to stop sending money but I'm sure some have just gone down the road to another agent to send the money off.One lady sent $5800 in 8 days. When I asked her if she had any idea how much she had sent she said "I don't know for sure, $1500?". Once they have the people on the hook they keep bleeding them and bleeding them for all they can. Really sad.

I made this post:

Everybody here except like 4 of you can die in a fire. I'm going to get drunk, then go to work.
Before even seeing this post:
jennycomparison.jpg
I actually did get drunk tonight -- 8 oz. of some kind of Oktoberfest Beer, 3 oz. vodka, and I was kinda lit -- but I'd been planning it for awhile. I promised a few people I'd have a drink with them for their birthday, and they wanted to collect, so I had a handful of people come up to work at 2AM. There are a lot of people who've never seen me drink a drop, so it was a pretty big to-do. But I really wish I'd seen that picture, first; I wouldn't have stopped.A partial list of people in attendance:MaggieKaylaJoOkay, that's pretty much all that seems remotely interesting. I've been pretty miserable all day today, and I feel like -- with Ensalada getting married -- today was the right day to do it, if I was ever going to. First time I ever drank alone was in 11th grade, after a conversation with her. The first time I consciously remember thinking, "Okay, I don't want to be conscious anymore; I shall drink until I can no longer stand" was after a conversation with her. I thought maybe a controlled burn, a purge, an exorcism of whatever ghosts I've been dragging around, seemed just so... appropriate. I gotta tell you, the metaphor made a lot more sense before the guilt kicked in. Also, it was pretty much ruined by the Hate Triangle. Each of the three only knows I hooked up with/dated one of the other two, so: Maggie hates Kayla, Kayla hates Jo, Jo hates Maggie. (Maybe Kayla hates Maggie, too. I don't remember. I don't particularly care, either. I just know that, come 2:30AM, I was ready to fucking leave.)I shan't be repeating this experiment again. I think I have to break up with Jenny now, because: yeah, that nose. I'm going to show her that picture, see what she says.
Is this what you people talk about in this thread?And...jennycomparison.jpg* Legal Name Change Not Included
(nod)Yeah, I'm just gonna show her that instead. That oughta do the trick. We also talk a lot about sports and beer. And crushing disappointment. Also: failure (general and specific).

Man, I'm supposed to meet her for lunch in less than 6 hours. I'm pretty sure my only option is to bail. I'm fine on 3-4 hours, but my inhibitions are always a little lower when I'm tired, and if I'm just thinking about the nose pictures... I will start laughing. It is certain. She will ask me, "What's so funny?" I can:1) Tell the truth.2) Lie. Obviously, in this situation, I'm going to make up a story about a squirrel that peed on me when I was 19 and how everyone thought I peed on myself because I was too drunk to piss in some bushes, but seriously! It was the squirrel! Assuming that:- Lying is bad.- I will lie if I get lunch with her tomorrow- The lunch is unimportantIt's unethical to go to the lunch, right? But what if I have to lie to get out of the lunch? Isn't that the same? Or the lie miti-Oh fuck it. Just... fuck it. I'm tired and I want to fucking sleep. I'll see her tomorrow night anyway, and everyone will be better off if I'm not saying things like: "Wouldn't jew nose... after all that, we ended up making it in time, after all." and giggling like a retard. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

go to the god damn lunch. she's got a nice ass. a little small for me (well, a lot small) but still. a nice ass is enough. besides, I'm already opposite costanza.

Heh.My initial reaction to worst show was Jersey Shore, but that would be kind of weird, wouldn't it? "Wait a minute, you're Snooki? I had no idea!"
I clicked on the track-back from the Speedz "wow" that Ouch posted earlier, and all of a sudden I clicked a few more times and read this, and I laughed so hard I broke my laptop. I was lying down in bed, and when I started laughing I kind of curled up into a ball, and the laptop was on my... lap, and I guess when I curled into the fetal position, squealing, my laptop fell off of my lap, off of my bed, and onto the ground, cracking the 3-year-old monitor. "Wait a minute, you're Snookie?"I would have put the italics on "Snookie," but it's so much better if the emphasis is on "you're." It's just... I can't stop laughing. I just keep hearing it in my head: "YOU'RE Snookie?!"