• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Bacon, glasses fetishes ... I knew I could hear this forum calling my name! [i wear glasses about half the time, although not in my picture.]So far, grad school is meh. I'm teaching two classes of first-year comp. I see their first papers next week (and get the depressing news about their writing abilities), but they're good kids so far. Classes are okay ... a required one on lit crit theory (I hate theory and I hate lit crit, but at least I'm getting it out of the way), and two that are required for my specialty (History of Text Technologies, which will be a good line of study for working with rare books).
what are the odds that a student submits something to you that you actually wrote? could you call him on it?
I could see her giving a ninja a boner. I don't know why her whorishness would make it affect you more......unless you feel guilty for not telling this guy she is a giant cheater.....and that doesn't make much sense.Brv, I am lazy don't have the expectation that I will do stuff.....except pay my debts quickly----Wang want to place a friendly wager on the Sickie FFL league? Still pissed about last year's championship game.
It just kind of destroys my faith in humanity. I mean, there were two people who knew what was going on: me and her. Nobody else had complete information. She was never really cheating on me, so if we had ended up together, it would have been okay. If she had ended up with some other dude, also okay. But, no: she ended up with the guy she cheated on time after time after time. And he's got no idea. When I was looking through all the other pictures, they looked so happy. She looked happy. I want her to be happy, of course, and I barely have lingering feelings for her, but it just... it just doesn't seem right.As far as the Sickie fantasy league, I'll be at work, so I can't draft a team. (Wonk, Wooooooonk)
I, for one, do NOT want to know what happened to that one guy. You know the one, all happy and gangly. I don't even know why you guys were wondering about him.
who?
That is amazing. A (disgraced) former PM of Canada used to vacation a couple houses down from us. Mulroney, something like that. His kids were nice enough, I used to play tennis with one a couple years younger. Was kinda disappointed he did not end all his sentences with: eh? He also did not drink Molson. My world was turned upside-down.
Brian Mulroney? My parents live not too far from him. Only semi-disgraced. His son is host of Canadian Idol (additional disgrace factor).
You know what the best thing about dating an obnoxiously attractive woman is? Other women see you with her, and you are now Acceptable. I don't even care if Jenny and I split up, because I will be able to go on a 3-month rampage, which in turn gives the relationship an odd kind of strength. Simply by appearing with me in public, Jennifer has elevated me to her level, completely neutralizing her previous advantage borne of the gap between our desirability-levels. Also: seeing her naked is pretty awesome. Life is about as good as it gets right now, except in other, non-woman related areas, in which I am still a failure, basically. I have some pretty good stories I'll share as soon as I am able.
you know you don't even have to date the hot chick, right? you can just carry around a picture of one and say she died.
I think it's just because the pictures were professionally done. She didn't look horrible, but I didn't think she looked great, either.
I really only looked at the pictures for a split second and I don't really remember what any of the other ones looked like, but looking back at them now you might be right.I was really just trying to twist the knife a little.Edit: I don't think that last part was supposed to be out loud.2nd Edit: 12 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)5 Members: JubilantLankyLad, SlapStick, Roll the Bones, mrdannyg, Ouch-8sHmm.
Yankees.I mean, I have no idea, but that's the best guess, right?
Cubs - 1908
I could see her giving a ninja a boner. I don't know why her whorishness would make it affect you more......unless you feel guilty for not telling this guy she is a giant cheater.....and that doesn't make much sense.Brv, I am lazy don't have the expectation that I will do stuff.....except pay my debts quickly----Wang want to place a friendly wager on the Sickie FFL league? Still pissed about last year's championship game.
shouldn't you be in temple with this customer who sent me this email a little while ago:Oops, I’m out of the office! Due to the Jewish high holidays I will be out of the office starting Thursday Sep. 9 and will have no access to technology until Sunday Sep 12th. If this is a time sensitive matter, my apologies for not being able to help you at this current time. I appreciate your continued business and support and will get back to you as soon as possible. Warm regards,12 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)5 Members: JubilantLankyLad, SlapStick, Roll the Bones, mrdannyg, Ouch-8sShowoff

You know what beer is disgusting? Corona Light. If you ever drink one thinking it's a regular Corona you might puke. We have a 6 pack in the fridge here at work and I won't touch them.This weekend I had a bunch of Coronas, then finished off the work day with some Sierra Nevada Torpedos. They are an extra Pale Ale and about 7.6% alcohol. So they sorta do the trick. It's probably not a beer I could drink all the time because it's pretty bitter, but a couple here and there isn't bad.