Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm very disappointed in my all-star type line. I mean, I'm an all-star, but I'm no Dawson... that's for sure.
By the way, your "all-star" line is below sick thread average.
Hey Ron, did you get affected by the tax increase in South Florida?
I think he might be ok since he is in Palm Beach county. People here in Dade county were furious today....no one at work was talking about anything else. There is also an article up on yahoo that basically details how and why Florida sucks. Good day to be a renter whose rent is locked in for two years.
I have a bunch of nice Xtra-Large short sleeve shirts, most like new if anyone wants them. Mixture of polos and some nice athleticshirts. I can take pics I guess.
is it ok to contact this poster with other services or commercial offers?
Yeah, yangslist is different from craigs silly.Especially if your young college student in an open relationship that will swing both ways.
what if you're an older college student in an open relationship that will swing both ways who owns his own ice cream shop?
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to give you a strikeout on that one.He said "almost" and you glossed over beans, wang, and Dawson.
Who are you to judge me?
By the way, your "all-star" line is below sick thread average.
...so we agree that I'm an all-star. Thank you.
Spazzsm.jpg
Fine, I'll say it. Cute kitten.
Ok I know this is like every guys fantasy and whatnot, but here's the obligatory warning from the average girl: if your girlfriend finds out that you went to a strip club with a hot bisexual ex-stripper in an open-relationship that wants to watch you getting a lapdance because it will turn her on, there is a big chance that she will be very unhappy about it. I'm not ragging on you, just warning you: you may want to consider either not doing it, or telling your girlfriend about it first. That way you can make an informed decision about whether you'd rather have a happy girlfriend, or go out to the strip club with the HBE-SiaOR. Ideally she will be a kinky freak like Nikki and want to come with to the strip club and have threesome with you and the HBE-SiaOR, but there is a good chance she won't.
Keep in mind the fact that I'm a fairly level headed guy that does have some experience with women, so I absolutely understand the ramifications of every single option I have regarding my new friendship with Anna. Yes, her stripper name was Anna...well, first it was Berlin, then she changed it. I told her that I don't approve of either and I'll go ahead and choose a better one (not that she dances anymore). I've come up with four so far, all of which were already taken by girls she danced with. I also found out that she was a ringer (worked weekend nights only) and was into gymnastics up until college. Oh, and she worked her way up to 8 inch heels. Also, she never gave out sob stories because she hated making small talk...she wasn't the type to sit in a guy's lap and basically beg to give a lap dance, though I'm not sure I believe her. What else...she has no pictures of her days as a stripper, but she still has all the outfits and says that she'll work on getting me current pictures, though, again, I'm not sure that I believe her.I'm pretty sure she would have a threesome with me and my girlfriend, but the girlfriend most certainly would not be into it. Plus I don't have the sexual competancy to pull my weight during something like that.
Seriously, what is with these fathers? Your ONLY JOB IN LIFE at which you should try really, really, really hard to NOT fail is keeping your fucking daughter off the fucking pole. You can be a total fuckup at everything else, but ffs keep your daughter off the pole. FUCK
It's weird...she claims to have a great relationship with her father (though of course her parents divorced, but not until she was 16). She was very pragmatic about the whole thing.
The other day I was driving around in the car with the family and there is someone on the side of the road doing something and my son goes, "hey look at that frickin guy". Then yesterday, again driving we are talking about him learning to swim and he says "Daddy, the other day when I was swimming, I went all the fricking way down to the other end of the pool..."
I didn't know you moved to Jersey.
No you don't.
I really do.
In no way should the above be inferred to mean that I'm done posting here...I don't have the timing showmanship of Costanza.
Boo. I was going to commend you for the vid clip, but your lemon juicing hath ruined it for me.
Boo. I was going to commend you for the vid clip, but your lemon juicing hath ruined it for me.
I didn’t notice that.I gave him a single for it the first time, but I might have to change that now.Although the idea that he made a good joke and then ruined it by not stopping then…very Costanza like. Perhaps there’s more to Dawson than meets the eye.
I didn’t notice that.I gave him a single for it the first time, but I might have to change that now.Although the idea that he made a good joke and then ruined it by not stopping then…very Costanza like. Perhaps there’s more to Dawson than meets the eye.
no, there's less.
I'm pretty sure she would have a threesome with me and my girlfriend, but the girlfriend most certainly would not be into it. Plus I don't have the sexual competancy to pull my weight during something like that.
Who knows - your GF might surprise youVoldy: Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?Speed: What are you talking about? I'm not goin' to do it.Voldy: You're not goin' to do it? What do you mean you're not goin' to do it?Speed: I can't. I'm not an orgy guy.Voldy: Are you crazy? This is like discovering plutonium...by accident!Speed: Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a mustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends.... Naw, I'm not ready for it.Voldy: Step aside, I'll handle it

So, since I know you guys are all terribly worried about me, I thought I should let you know that I had a great day at school today. Well, the morning sucked...p-chem and developmental anatomy, but the afternoon was the first of our clinical rotation course (which meets every other week).Rotation 1: Equine. We basically spent an hour petting horses and leading them around. I also learned how to tie the correct knot for tying them up. Rotation 2: Bovine. Cows are fucking awesome. They're big dumb animals that are incredibly friendly but are fun as hell to work with because you really have to wrestle them to get anything done. I really enjoyed the process of putting a cow in a headlock in order to put a clamp in her nostrils so I could tie her up in the proper position. I still want to work with small animals, but I think while I'm in school I'll do a lot of bovine electives so I can hang out with the cows. Rotation 3: Small animals. I already know everything we'll be doing in this clinical, so it's a good time to relax and play with the teaching beagles. They selectively bred beagles until they got this line that's the nicest group of dogs ever. They love all people and will let you do anything to them without complaining a bit. It's not the greatest teaching tool in the world, since it's rare for a dog to be that malleable, but they're fun.Rotation 4: Swine. We got to play with pigs. They were cool as shit...but not quite as cool as the cows.

Voldy: Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?Speed: What are you talking about? I'm not goin' to do it.Voldy: You're not goin' to do it? What do you mean you're not goin' to do it?Speed: I can't. I'm not an orgy guy.Voldy: Are you crazy? This is like discovering plutonium...by accident!Speed: Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a mustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends.... Naw, I'm not ready for it.Voldy: Step aside, I'll handle it
You don't have to post the whole conversation. Just get it started and somebody will finish it for you. Like this:
no, there's less.