I Called In Sick Today

me: did you factor in the probability of Sal being out in the woods and seeing a bear and needing to shit but only having a bag to do so in because that's how they roll in California...waaaaaayyyyy out in California? I. DON'T. THINK SO.Jo:me: did you factor in the probability of V doing a skyence experiment where he shits in bags and sees what people think especially if he happens upon someone in an MRI because that's exactly where a psych person or whatever V is does his work? I. DON'T. THINK SO.Jo:me: did you factor in the probability of LG seething as a coworker eats and talks and walks and stalks and deciding that shitting in a bag is the best revenge but puts it in the fridge so it can cool down because you can't serve it hot, obviously? I. DON'T. THINK SO.Jo:me:Jo: you just shit in a bag didn' you?me: does it count as two shits if they happen within an hour of each other? me2: sounds more like an unfinished one to meJo: judges...El G: I'll allow itsa21: move to strikeme: doink doinkEl G: those tiny shits are the funniest.
On this note, vbnautilus already won this bracket, I just forgot. The most likely one that is. Because he has. Shit in a bag. Which reminds me, in high school I had a friend who's last name was shostag, we called him shitbag, he was a grade below me and I found out later that he dropped out of highschool. I hope it wasn't from his nickname.The worst nickname I ever gave to someone was slurp slurp. He was a goofy kid who apparently got caught trying to suck his own dick at a party.My favorite nickname I ever gave someone was pidassole. prounouced quickly, pidassle. The guys first name was Stuart, but we went by Stu. He also was a year younger than me. I saw him a couple years ago for the first time in a decade, as soon as I saw him the first thing out of my mouth was "Hey pidassole, how you been?"peopletokill.jpg
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

On this note, vbnautilus already won this bracket, I just forgot. The most likely one that is. Because he has. Shit in a bag. Which reminds me, in high school I had a friend who's last name was shostag, we called him shitbag, he was a grade below me and I found out later that he dropped out of highschool. I hope it wasn't from his nickname.The worst nickname I ever gave to someone was slurp slurp. He was a goofy kid who apparently got caught trying to suck his own dick at a party.My favorite nickname I ever gave someone was pidassole. prounouced quickly, pidassle. The guys first name was Stuart, but we went by Stu. He also was a year younger than me. I saw him a couple years ago for the first time in a decade, as soon as I saw him the first thing out of my mouth was "Hey pidassole, how you been?"peopletokill.jpg
We called one of the exchange students from Taiwan "Nuprin" (little....yellow....different).There was also one kid we all called "fetal dinosaur" but in fairness he looked like a baby dinosaur.The most appropriate one was for a buddy of mine. He had short arms, webbed toes, and liked his room to be icy cold. Hence, the penguin. That one stuck. Everyone still calls him the penguin.
I'm actually fairly surprised that this can be shown on youtube, since it has a fair amount of nudity. Sorry in advance, since you need to be signed in.World AIDS day commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOKaZojtU-0&eurl=
those tits are fairly phenomenal. fucking hitler.
Least Likely to Take a Dump in a Bag Bracketspooinabagh.png
good thing i got a bi (bye?) (by?) (whatever) in the first round of this one.
me: did you factor in the probability of Sal being out in the woods and seeing a bear and needing to shit but only having a bag to do so in because that's how they roll in California...waaaaaayyyyy out in California? I. DON'T. THINK SO.Jo:me: did you factor in the probability of V doing a skyence experiment where he shits in bags and sees what people think especially if he happens upon someone in an MRI because that's exactly where a psych person or whatever V is does his work? I. DON'T. THINK SO.Jo:me: did you factor in the probability of LG seething as a coworker eats and talks and walks and stalks and deciding that shitting in a bag is the best revenge but puts it in the fridge so it can cool down because you can't serve it hot, obviously? I. DON'T. THINK SO.Jo:me:Jo: you just shit in a bag didn' you?me: does it count as two shits if they happen within an hour of each other? me2: sounds more like an unfinished one to meJo: judges...El G: I'll allow itsa21: move to strikeme: doink doinkEl G: those tiny shits are the funniest.edit:me: I forgot GoBearsGoBears: ouchme2: pretty sure that's your debut in herequacktastic: that's quacktasticme: just pretend I said what the quack said about GoB in my thing above but betterQ: that was excellent
one of my faves, esp the bolded
Most Likely to Take a Dump in a Bag Bracketspooinabag.png
good thing i got a bi (bye?) (by?) (whatever) in the first round of this one.

Wow what a start to a three day weekendIf it wasn't for the British lass, I would have taken down a JJJ bracket. I finally was mentioned in a Run the Mover scriptWe have nine in the Sickie FB league; draft is tonight so we need one more to make it ten.

Wow what a start to a three day weekendIf it wasn't for the British lass, I would have taken down a JJJ bracket. I finally was mentioned in a Run the Mover scriptWe have nine in the Sickie FB league; draft is tonight so we need one more to make it ten.
What time and does it cost anything, because I don't have any transferable poker funds at the moment, but I would be interested if it were later tonight.

I am very private about my poop so I would win this hands down. I can barely poop outside my own bathroom. I do, but it's an ordeal so pooping in a bag would probably kill me.Edit: I am referring to the Least Likely Bracket. Didn't notice the other one. Wow I lost in round 1 both times. I have to think about that for a second.

What time and does it cost anything, because I don't have any transferable poker funds at the moment, but I would be interested if it were later tonight.
It starts at 7:00 p.m.I'm not sure if we're doing $ this year or not - Brv is the commish so it's his call.

I am surprised my dumping in the MRI story got me to the final four of "least likely to dump in a bag". Very sophisticated move on JJJ's part, he knows that while I do not confine my dumping to the usual places, that "in a bag" is still quite far out of my realm.

I'm gonna take a dump in a bag when I get home just to prove I'd do it. might even take a picture.took a dump in a bucket a couple of years ago because my toilet was clogged and I really had to go. man, that was unpleasant.

I am surprised my dumping in the MRI story got me to the final four of "least likely to dump in a bag". Very sophisticated move on JJJ's part, he knows that while I do not confine my dumping to the usual places, that "in a bag" is still quite far out of my realm.
Sal made it to the elite eight in both of them so either A) I don't know what I'm doing, or B) it's all about the matchups.
I am very private about my poop so I would win this hands down. I can barely poop outside my own bathroom. I do, but it's an ordeal so pooping in a bag would probably kill me.Edit: I am referring to the Least Likely Bracket. Didn't notice the other one. Wow I lost in round 1 both times. I have to think about that for a second.
Sorry guys, you were robbed. Seriously JJJ you were way off on this one. I have taken a dump in a bag before. Honest to goodness, I needed to go and it was my only option.

This reminds me of the kid that lived across the street from me. He HATED, so much so he would put it in that thread, the girl that lived kitty korner from him. On more than one occasion he would go in my garage and poop into a fast food drink cup and then at night whip it against her house right under her bedroom window. He would have no problem pooping in a bag and mailing it.

Sorry guys, you were robbed. Seriously JJJ you were way off on this one. I have taken a dump in a bag before. Honest to goodness, I needed to go and it was my only option.
The more you know.It wasn't in the title, but I think it was implied that these were Likely to Take a Dump in a Bag and Send it to Someone brackets.I don't know if that changes anything.Somebody give me another hypothetical that I can turn into brackets.
The more you know.It wasn't in the title, but I think it was implied that these were Likely to Take a Dump in a Bag and Send it to Someone brackets.I don't know if that changes anything.Somebody give me another hypothetical that I can turn into brackets.
Sickie most likely to spend time in prison?
I am already halfway there, I have bagpoop experience. That has to count for something. Who is most likely to kill a hooker? Accidentally or on purpose, either way. Riddle me THAT, JJJ.
Sickie most likely to spend time in prison?
We already did something like that.
First Annual Sick Thread Awards for Outstanding Achievement in the Fields of ExcellenceMost Likely to Appear on CopsMisterB [ 18 ] [39.13%]KDawgCometh [ 16 ] [34.78%]ajs510 [ 12 ] [26.09%]Some felt that ajs510 was the most likely to do something that would warrant trouble with the law, but they also felt that he wouldn't get caught. Most Likely to Beat You Upajs510 [ 23 ] [50.00%]Randy Reed [ 20 ] [43.48%]ShakeZuma [ 3 ] [6.52%]You don't want to be on ajs510's bad side.
And I'm not sure I want to deal with a bunch of dead hookers. How about just: Most Likely to Intentionally Have Sex with a Hooker?bracket.png
I've done well in some of these brackets, but I would like to win one, at least once.Can we do a least likely to get a blow job from his wife so I can get one under my belt?
I think that's cheating though, because you're automatically eliminating everyone who doesn't have a wife. I think a Least Likely to Receive Oral Sex Tonight bracket might be interesting (but I don't think you'd win).