Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

GET A DOG ALREADY ASSHOLE
I'M TRYING!Here's the next in the long line of dogs that are promised to me but never delivered, for whatever gay reason (such as adoption):NY588.12400888-1-x.jpg
No, he is getting a tiger or lion or something like that now. His roommates won't let him have a dog.
I'm watching 3 Amigos! right now.
that's the dog with the ridiculous udders right? free milk for weeks!
Unfortunately, she is supposedly back to her pre-puppy body. Body? That's right, right? I keep seeing it and pronouncing it "bow-dy". "Bow" as in the ribbon contraption, not the waist-bend. Yikes.

Hey Matt,I posted this on facebook but don't know if you saw it.The animal rescue group I work with has 7 10-week-old purebred German Shepherd puppies and 11 3-day-old Springer Spaniels that they need to find homes for.You interested in that at all? Know anyone who might be?

Unfortunately, she is supposedly back to her pre-puppy body. Body? That's right, right? I keep seeing it and pronouncing it "bow-dy". "Bow" as in the ribbon contraption, not the waist-bend. Yikes.
I thought my post was creepy, but you somehow managed to raise the bar. nice... job?
Hey Matt,I posted this on facebook but don't know if you saw it.The animal rescue group I work with has 7 10-week-old purebred German Shepherd puppies and 11 3-day-old Springer Spaniels that they need to find homes for.You interested in that at all? Know anyone who might be?
I did notice it...sorry, I don't know anyone around here that can help. All of the groups I've worked with take in dogs from situations in which they're in danger of being euthanized. It's actually pretty interesting, one of them only takes dogs from one country in TN. Is that interesting?
I thought my post was creepy, but you somehow managed to raise the bar. nice... job?
Well, I'm quite high. But I was serious about the pre-puppy thing...sadly, she was taken away from her litter way before it's appropriate to do so (and then promptly tossed on the street), so the milk took a while before drying up and letting the nips shrink down to normal.That was also creepy.
I did notice it...sorry, I don't know anyone around here that can help. All of the groups I've worked with take in dogs from situations in which they're in danger of being euthanized. It's actually pretty interesting, one of them only takes dogs from one country in TN. Is that interesting?Well, I'm quite high. But I was serious about the pre-puppy thing...sadly, she was taken away from her litter way before it's appropriate to do so (and then promptly tossed on the street), so the milk took a while before drying up and letting the nips shrink down to normal.That was also creepy.
It would've been really creepy to tell us how chewy they are in relation to human nipples.

This 'independence day" thread has been a bit thrown...I mean, how do you respond to something like that? It'd be like beating a whiny 6 year old...it may be well deserved, but in the end you're still punching a small child in the face.

This 'independence day" thread has been a bit thrown...I mean, how do you respond to something like that? It'd be like beating a whiny 6 year old...it may be well deserved, but in the end you're still punching a small child in the face.
You visit the "armageddon" thread to pickup some prep tips?
funny to think about how many times people have written stories exactly like that since the revolutionary war over so many different topics. seems that there is always someone convinced that the end is very near.
funny to think about how many times people have written stories exactly like that since the revolutionary war over so many different topics. seems that there is always someone convinced that the end is very near.
I'm not convinced but I remain hopeful.
I'm fine with those stories (even if some are ridiculous), this one just stands out as the most pathetic...possibly due to the blatant racism, twisted morality, and pure stupidity...all of which I suppose go hand in hand. It's just scary that someone would read that and think something along the lines of, "Shit yeah! We don't need no federal government! The UN's a bunch o' pot smokin' hippies! String up the blackies that don't go back to Africa! Fuck those single mothers, make them go beg for their husbands to come back to them! And if anyone disagrees, shoot 'em! 'Cause that's AMERICAN! USA! USA! USA!"Or, you know, something like that. It's not like everything in there is wrong (shockingly, I'm not a fan of frivolous lawsuits), but come on. It's scary.
shockingly, I'm not a fan of frivolous lawsuits
Hell... you're basically a republican then. Welcome!
I'm fine with those stories (even if some are ridiculous), this one just stands out as the most pathetic...possibly due to the blatant racism, twisted morality, and pure stupidity...all of which I suppose go hand in hand. It's just scary that someone would read that and think something along the lines of, "Shit yeah! We don't need no federal government! The UN's a bunch o' pot smokin' hippies! String up the blackies that don't go back to Africa! Fuck those single mothers, make them go beg for their husbands to come back to them! And if anyone disagrees, shoot 'em! 'Cause that's AMERICAN! USA! USA! USA!"Or, you know, something like that. It's not like everything in there is wrong (shockingly, I'm not a fan of frivolous lawsuits), but come on. It's scary.
I hadn't read the whole thing. I got to anti-gun control part and assumed it was just that brand of tripe. reading through it, I kinda wish I were that childishly stupid. life would be so much simpler. why yes, the bums will be forced to get jobs, even if they have mental illnesses that prevent them from being productive citizens. why yes, the gold standard will fix all of our economic problems and keep the politicians from over-spending, even though it makes zero sense in the global economy.

Just watched Juno for the first time.I can't tell you how disconcerting it is to see JK Simmons in a normal role after watching the first four seasons of OZ recently. I kept expecting him to pull out a shiv and shank someone. Or pull out a shank and shiv someone. whatever.

Just watched Juno for the first time.I can't tell you how disconcerting it is to see JK Simmons in a normal role after watching the first four seasons of OZ recently. I kept expecting him to pull out a shiv and shank someone. Or pull out a shank and shiv someone. whatever.
I get that exact feeling anytime I see him in a movie. Weird to see him in a roll were he shows warmth.Man I miss OZ, and not just for the overt gayness.
That's so 90's.You need to get a crossover sport utility that can hold skis as well as kids, and a cool Eddie Bauer coat with a scarf. Oh, and a nerdy hubby.. wait, what?Speaking of men, got any good dating stories to amuse us?
Hmmm. I dont ski... or do anything that pertains to freezing my ass off, breaking any bones or rupturing a spleen. I woud like to buy a new (read: used) yukon though. Me likes. Oh.. and my winter coat is Nautica.
STOP GOING OUT TO EAT SO MUCH MORON
Im almost certain this is an inside joke that Im not privvy to but I laughed heartily at this.
AHEM.After work tonight me and a few co-workers went to have some beers. We managed to get a few random men to buy us shots (SUCKERS!) and we played Deal or No Deal at the bar. I am now officially 269, 350,000 points away from winning a 42 in tv. All in a days work, I guess.