Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Time for a shake photo update obv.
I swear, every other ad is that goddamn "30 pounds of stomach fat in 8 weeks" one with the fat stomach and then the skinny one. It's not just here either, CNN.com, all of my hockey sites, it's fucking annoying.
I swear, every other ad is that goddamn "30 pounds of stomach fat in 8 weeks" one with the fat stomach and then the skinny one. It's not just here either, CNN.com, all of my hockey sites, it's fucking annoying.
trying to tell you something there, huh tubby?
They're trying to make me more susceptible to scams? That must be why Scientology advertising annoys me too.
I was thinking of Scientology recently. I think we should start our own religon, enjoy the tax benefits, convince all the stupid people like those that Steve and I encounter on a daily basis to give us there money. Sal will be the saviour obviously.We will need some kind of weird salute everyone has to do also. I mean what's a religon or cult without a weird salute?This can be done. the late 1940s, pulp writer L. Ron Hubbard declared: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" Hubbard later created the Church of Scientology...
I was thinking of Scientology recently. I think we should start our own religon, enjoy the tax benefits, convince all the stupid people like those that Steve and I encounter on a daily basis to give us there money. Sal will be the saviour obviously.We will need some kind of weird salute everyone has to do also. I mean what's a religon or cult without a weird salute?This can be done. the late 1940s, pulp writer L. Ron Hubbard declared: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" Hubbard later created the Church of Scientology...
I'm down, after all the reading I've done on the subject of Scientology I'm firmly fixed to the opinion that there are millions upon millions of almost stunningly stupid people in the world. Why not seperate them from their money?
clear your cookies.EDIT: YERFAT HAHA
A - Didn't work, they still show up everywhere. B - Is that nice?
A - Didn't work, they still show up everywhere. B - Is that nice?
srsly dood, I know you are for some reason an IE straggler, but firefox 3 has adblock. no more popups or flashing ads or anything. c'mon.
I can get behind this. the path... to SALvation
YES
how would one activate this adblock. It's for ummm...a friend.
tools --> add-ons --> get extensions --> type in adblock plus in the search bar. sign up for the easylist or whatever for USA when it prompts you for a subscription.
I think my favorite group of fans on FCP are the Dolphins fans.
Thanks Buttercup
Business sucks This cold weather sucksI have a runny nose and my tummy hurts.
YesIt got into the 30's here last nightI too have a runny nose, but my tummy feels fine.I did my taxes, but since then, I've received an additional W-4 from the company that paid my short term disability while I was out of work, my 1099 from work and two different things from my credit card company. Oops, guess I'll be doing an revised return and probably cough up some cash. On the bright side, I made more money than I ever have last year. Not predicting a repeat this year.
It's hard to feel bad for the jews as a whole. We're annoying and successful...it's a bad combo.Though I would hope you at least felt bad for the jews in the footage. WE'RE PEOPLE TOO!
Unless you are a certain British bishop
OMFG!This pic is taken at a Wingstop.
You ok wingman?
He's still got it folks!
the problem is he can't get rid of it
to be fair though, I bet it was pretty fagged before you tried to post it as well
HEYOO!
I'm down, after all the reading I've done on the subject of Scientology I'm firmly fixed to the opinion that there are millions upon millions of almost stunningly stupid people in the world. Why not seperate them from their money?
I still think that Scientology is only slightly stupider than "established" religions.