Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i tried to watch the Three Amigos the other day when i was home sick. i made it as far as Martin Short singing in the opening credits. discuss.
You really have to kind of tune Martin Short out, although he is not terrible in the movie, he definitely is not on the level of Steve Martin and Alfonso Arau.
Did somebody mention going to a Second City performance in here or was it another thread? Hmm...anyways, theres going to be a performance here next week, I think I'm going to go check it out.
i took strat and strat's bro to a show here when they visited. i think they both liked it a lot. in fairness, there's really a standout guy in the chicago mainstage cast right now, brad morris (i have no idea why he isn't on snl yet because he crushes literally everyone on that show), which makes the shows pretty tough to dislike.i think the touring company is sort of like the last round of training before people get to be full-time chicago/toronto/wherever mainstage. i'm sure it'll be funny, you should go.
i took strat and strat's bro to a show here when they visited. i think they both liked it a lot. in fairness, there's really a standout guy in the chicago mainstage cast right now, brad morris (i have no idea why he isn't on snl yet because he crushes literally everyone on that show), which makes the shows pretty tough to dislike.i think the touring company is sort of like the last round of training before people get to be full-time chicago/toronto/wherever mainstage. i'm sure it'll be funny, you should go.
You think just because you get to see top notch talent your better than Clint?I've been watching alot of reality tv lately, for some reason I can't stop watching The Tool Academy and True Beauty (think thats what its called). Everyone is extremely vain, and probably 75% brain damaged. Its really entertaining to watch huge self obsorbed douche bags struggle with daily life.
This makes me think of one of my favorite AD quotes...Tobias: You know, Lindsay, as a therapist, I have advised...[falls off the bed]Tobias ... a number of couples to explore an open relationship where the couple remains emotionally committed, but free to explore extra-marital encounters.Lindsay: Well, did it work for those people?Tobias: No, it never does. I mean, these people somehow delude themselves into thinking it might, but... but it might work for us.
I've been watching alot of reality tv lately, for some reason I can't stop watching The Tool Academy and True Beauty (think thats what its called). Everyone is extremely vain, and probably 75% brain damaged. Its really entertaining to watch huge self obsorbed douche bags struggle with daily life.
oh. well I finally realized this week that I've been busting my ass for the past year and a half at my current job, coming in early, staying late, making ridiculous amounts of documented progress well above and beyond what was expected of me, and for my work I've been steadily demoted on a regular basis, and now am basically a general laborer without even a job title, all of which makes the four years of hard work and ridiculous amounts of money I spent on my college education basically worthless. but your problem, yeah, that's a biggie.
AKKKwarrrrd
Go to hell.
You too.
i don't love this guy?
Fuck him.
no no, i'm going. that post was initially me thinking my grammar sucked with "they'd have", but it works as "they would have" so i'm a double tard.
Fuck that anyway.
please tell about why you're so angry. I've basically given up on life in the past week and would like to hear of others' misery.
Piss off.
puppy1.jpg
Awwwwwwwww, i'm better.
You should check out leveragedsellout.com, pretty good stuff
oops just booked flight to madridsaid strat, "i gotta go see about a girl..."figure all that stuff about how nobody ever says they wish they'd have spent more time at work on their death bed is probably true
Nice, good luck. Worst case scenario I hear Barcelona has some hot prostitutes.
Did somebody mention going to a Second City performance in here or was it another thread? Hmm...anyways, theres going to be a performance here next week, I think I'm going to go check it out.
Going to see it next weekend, I've heard really good things though.Today was the first time in the past 3 weeks I've been home before 10. Report for my last project went out last night, then today I get staffed on another crazy deal where I'll be working ~70 hours/week for the next 3 weeks. Gonna go out tonight and get hammered drunk though.