Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

you guys are all taking crazy pills. or I'm taking crazy pills. one or the other.you simply cannot move onto another foot if the first foot has not received the necessary attention. to suggest otherwise is an abomination.

you guys are all taking crazy pills. or I'm taking crazy pills. one or the other.you simply cannot move onto another foot if the first foot has not received the necessary attention. to suggest otherwise is an abomination.
Do you always prepare your socks and shoes together? I mean what happens if you are in your bedroom and you are putting your socks on, and your shoes are in your famil... sorry, let me put this in terms you understand better:What happens if you are on one side of your shack putting on socks, and 7-8 feet away on the other side of you shack are your shoes. Do you stop and go get your shoes. Or do you just not start until socks and shoes are together?

I don't know if most of you know this, but it's the custom in Canada to remove your shoes when you're inside a house. So the overwhelming majority of shoes/boots are by the front door, far away from sock-putting-on in the bedroom.

you have to get the socks and shoes together in a communal spot, with a chair obviously, in order to put them on. I mean what kind of savage would put on socks, then walk half way across the house before putting on shoes??? what kind of a world are we living in?!

I don't know if most of you know this, but it's the custom in Japan to remove your shoes when you're inside a house. So the overwhelming majority of shoes/boots are by the front door, far away from sock-putting-on in the bedroom.
f'd
I don't know if most of you know this, but it's the custom in virginia to not have actual floors inside a house. So the overwhelming majority of shoes/boots are always on the feet to avoid frostbite, even in the bedroom.
f'd
ff'd
I don't know if most of you know this, but it's the custom in Canada to remove your shoes when you're inside a house. So the overwhelming majority of shoes/boots are by the front door, far away from sock-putting-on in the bedroom.
Irrelevant.
you have to get the socks and shoes together in a communal spot, with a chair obviously, in order to put them on. I mean what kind of savage would put on socks, then walk half way across the house before putting on shoes??? what kind of a world are we living in?!
A world where most people don't have dirt floors?
I have 5 kids, all under 9
In California, we just assume you're a Mormon
Braveone, I'm telling you. GEt a Golden Retriever. Great with kids, don't really shed, can go in and out, big but not to big. They're extremely affectionate and loyal. When it's about 3 or 4 months old take it to training classes with your kids so everyone is on the same page as to how to raise it. Some kids will take to it, some won't but at least the dog will be trained.
Our friends had a GR at two different times but both of the dogs bit one of the kids so they gave them up to a rescue org (they had one, gave one up, got another one and then gave that one up too). I was sorta surprised as I had heard that GRs were very good family dogs (the kids were all 8 or older too).
It's Peter!
Nice ScoreBeen busy but the catchup was well worth it especially the running saga of TB & Maggie. Many fine photos as well. As for me,The Good: The week I went to Taiwan, I just played the same team from the previous week in the Rotohog Football league. I come back and find out I had the second highest score for the week which sorta sucks because you only get good prizes if you're first. Find out this past week that the first place winner was disqualified (maybe he lives in one of the states that doesn't allow Rotohog contests) so I end up first and get a Wii, Patrick Willis Jersey and a Fathead (didn't know what these were until I went to the website so I have to pick one now) among other prizes.Went to my company party which was uneventful except for the following story. Our HR manager and her two daughters made these really nice table centerpieces for every table out of materials/items they had at home. Since the budget was cut this year for the party, they decided to make a unique centerpiece for every table. We have a lot of minorities who work in the production area and from what I've seen, it's generally accepted at wedding receptions to take the centerpieces home as gifts after the reception. The HR manager was not aware of this custom. So the whole company got this frantic email on Monday about returning the centerpieces if you happened to take one home.Haven't played almost any poker but did take down the rakeupdate freeroll for $600 on Sunday.The Bad:Since my trip to the ER a few months ago, my primary doc decided to order up every test to be safe even though it was reflux (just like Strat had). So Today in the latest series of tests was the Barium Enema. I've actually never had a laxative until yesterday but it sure flushed out my system. As for the test, I would say "unpleasant" would be the right adjective. As I ran to the bathroom after the test and commenced my business, the movie "dumb and dumber" and the toilet scene flashed thru my brain - the noises were about the same and for the same duration.
I'm not even joking about the shoe thing.
I have always grown up leaving my shoes at the door at my own house and the house of others except for my in-laws and they all seem to be wearing shoes all the time. I hate wearing shoes all day. Makes my feet sweat.Edit: Congrats on the Wii Andre. Now sell it on ebay an make money! Enema's scare me.
Barium Enema
I think Ive experienced one of those....Does your wife add potatoes, carrots, and peas to it?
Enema's scare me.
Whats scary is when your system is abused so bad from unfit cooking that it retaliates with unchartered medical conditions I like to call constarrhea and diapation....One minute youre straining to beat the band and the next youre levitating above the seatOr vice versa depending on if its Thanksgiving, Christmas, or standard dinners
As for the test, I would say "unpleasant" would be the right adjective. As I ran to the bathroom after the test and commenced my business, the movie "dumb and dumber" and the toilet scene flashed thru my brain - the noises were about the same and for the same duration.
every good story includes something like this. sorry (delighted?) to hear about it.

Lately I have had several spam messages get into my gmail inbox, normally this is very rare. It tends to be that the ones I get through are the ones that are sent to a bunch of people at FCP (maybe due to leaked/stolen email lists) so I wondered if anyone else had this happen the past few days?The ones I got today were JohnnyBaileyLH@gmail.com and LuannKochLW@gmail.com, and I got them both twice within a couple of hours.

I... am going to have to start using more than 1% of my brain in my dealings with this woman.
That's unfortunate.
I think Step 1 is going to be growing a Spite Beard. Don't know if I want to take that club out of the bag this early, though.
I'm glad IQ mentioned that this is a horrible idea. The Spite Beard is only to be grown when you know a relationship is about to end and you want to put the needle in a bit further. Farther?
2) The cross has a particularly weird and strange, some may say, powerful thing about it, no?
If you call wanting to bang someone while staring at a tatoo of it "powerful", then yes. But that would mean pretty much any symbol is powerful. Sunflowers, lightening bolts, "property of ______", roses, fake tribal tats, etc.
Lately I have had several spam messages get into my gmail inbox, normally this is very rare. It tends to be that the ones I get through are the ones that are sent to a bunch of people at FCP (maybe due to leaked/stolen email lists) so I wondered if anyone else had this happen the past few days?The ones I got today were JohnnyBaileyLH@gmail.com and LuannKochLW@gmail.com, and I got them both twice within a couple of hours.
same, i rarely get them although got one earlier from DudleySteinYN@gmail.com. obviously the same thing.