Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i liked the pizza joke, but does this guy really make a living doing this?
Yessir. Yup, he does nothing but enter contests and I would guess he wins the vast majority of them. From trips, to cash (the Klondike Bar add got him 100K), he won a Best Western or some hotel chain contest that got him like$10000 worth of hotel stays anywhere in the US, and a bunch of things. Nicest guy you will ever meet as well.
Please tell me you have called her "Mags" or "Odonez" at some point.EDIT: I guess Canadian Jeff beat me to it in a sense.
For some reason, I felt uncomfortable using her real name here, so I always refer to her as Maggie. I later found out her middle name is, indeed, Margaret, so that was weird for me.Once I found that out, however, I did indeed begin calling her "Marge," and then "Maggie," and later "Mags." I have a weird habit of calling people by their name with an "s" at the end a lot of the time, depending on the name. I tend to use casual nicknames a lot. Steve becomes Stevie. Rob becomes Robbie. Nicole becomes Niks. So, yeah, Margaret got turned into Mags within 5 hours. She knows who the real Mags is, thankfully.
sock, shoe? what does that even mean?
Most people go sock, sock, shoe, shoe when getting dressed. I have decided it would be pretty hardcore to, starting with bare feet, go "right sock right shoe," then moving onto the OTHER bare foot, "left sock left shoe."Hard. Fucking. Core.
Most people go sock, sock, shoe, shoe when getting dressed. I have decided it would be pretty hardcore to, starting with bare feet, go "right sock right shoe," then moving onto the OTHER bare foot, "left sock left shoe."Hard. Fucking. Core.
Wouldn't shoe sock shoe sock be even more hardcore. No one does that.
Rob Reiner as Archie Bunker's son in law used to do that on the show to drive archie mad. When archie asked him why he did that, he said it was so if there was ever a flood he could hop out on one foot.
I'm pretty sure that, for whatever reason, your current Sal sig is my favorite one.
Thank ya, sir....I briefly considered this one, buts its too largeFitting for the theme around here the last few days, I guesssalmas.jpg
I hate it when i'm not allowed to look at the links.
Rob Reiner as Archie Bunker's son in law used to do that on the show to drive archie mad. When archie asked him why he did that, he said it was so if there was ever a flood he could hop out on one foot.
beat me to it. meathead.
Thank ya, sir....I briefly considered this one, buts its too largeFitting for the theme around here the last few days, I guesssalmas.jpg
Damn, that is awesomnicity at it's finest.
Yessir. Yup, he does nothing but enter contests and I would guess he wins the vast majority of them. From trips, to cash (the Klondike Bar add got him 100K), he won a Best Western or some hotel chain contest that got him like$10000 worth of hotel stays anywhere in the US, and a bunch of things. Nicest guy you will ever meet as well.
too bad he's never been on Leno. Loogie wins again!
Wouldn't shoe sock shoe sock be even more hardcore. No one does that.
now that's just crazy talk. where you put your pants, on your head?
really? I've been putting on a sock then a shoe, then a sock then a shoe for years. most people don't do this? I guess I really AM better than everybody else.
Is this the contest winner that was on Conan or whatever a few weeks ago?
really? I've been putting on a sock then a shoe, then a sock then a shoe for years. most people don't do this? I guess I really AM better than everybody else.
You're joking. right?