Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I think I just have been noticing it more recently for some reason. People like BigD, Dutch and Spademan who to the casual onlooker come off as crass and possibly unintelligent, then when you actually read their posts you get a glimpse into their intellect. I have personally correlated it with poker, and that most people who are good poker players are usually intelligent people.
I think those three guys come off as intelligent. Spadey is probably the smartest guy on the forum.I think that there are a lot of smart poker players and a lot of dumb poker player...no more or less than in any other profession. Yeah, the best poker players are usually intelligent, but that's also true of any profession. I've noticed that in general limit players are more intelligent than no limit players. Obviously there are many exceptions.
I think those three guys come off as intelligent. Spadey is probably the smartest guy on the forum.I think that there are a lot of smart poker players and a lot of dumb poker player...no more or less than in any other profession. Yeah, the best poker players are usually intelligent, but that's also true of any profession. I've noticed that in general limit players are more intelligent than no limit players. Obviously there are many exceptions.
I feel the same way about LHE players vs. NLHE players, but it has more to do with the fact that SO MANY MORE PEOPLE find themselves drawn to NLHE, which regresses the average intelligence to the population mean.I've said before that the people who post in this thread are incredibly intelligent. Even retards like Shake are actually probably just real real smart. Wang: "Hey, uh, is there any way you can clear out for like 2 hours?"Roommate: "Yeah, no problem. Does this have to do with the giggling I heard coming from your room the last few hours?"Wang: "Yes and no."Roommate: "Fair enough. Good luck."Wang: "Naw I think I'm in trouble."Roommate: "I am going next door. I'll be listening."I received, last night, a choice. After we exchanged pleasantries and after I subtly made sure I was not in any real trouble, I was made the following offer.Maggie: "Well, we can either talk or not talk."I was worried I was being tricked, and I actually WANTED to choose (a) so I could figure out the answer to the question (which was the whole reason this was happening in the first place), but, worried about offending her, I chose (b). Don't worry. I have backup plans.
Are you going to have to write an essay every time you want to get laid?
I did not get laid last night. And, to be fair, I was writing the essay (actually, it was probably a short story?) to get the answer to a question she did not want to answer. Anyway, no. I think she was suitably impressed. She simply was giving me a task she didn't think there was any way I would accomplish, for whatever reason. Then she just gave me another beej so she didn't have to follow through on her word and tell me what I wanted to know.

I'm confused. You wrote a short story. You were then offered the option of talking or not talking. You chose not talking.And you didn't get laid?

I'm confused. You wrote a short story. You were then offered the option of talking or not talking. You chose not talking.And you didn't get laid?
Wang: I don’t understand; why didn’t you finish the beej?Maggie: I’ll only tell you if you write me an essay on your view of our relationship.Wang: Done. So tell me why now.Maggie: Do you really want me to tell you or do you just want me to finish that beej now?
Wang: I don’t understand; why didn’t you finish the beej?Maggie: I’ll only tell you if you write me an essay on your view of our relationship.Wang: Done. So tell me why now.Maggie: Do you really want me to tell you or do you just want me to finish that beej now?
Ohhhhh. I see.So the essay was to distract Jesus while she finished.I understand now.

Of this whole weird story saga the one thing that I probably could not get past (yes I can be very superficial about some things) is the low back cross tattoo.It would creep me out. For the most part I find tat's on girls to be extremely unattractive, even if they are done 'tastefully'. But to have that staring at me during sexing, in the shower, getting dresses, at the beach....I don't know. It would be an issue. I guess it makes it twice as bad that it is a religious symbol. I mean, why would you put that, there?

It would creep me out. For the most part I find tat's on girls to be extremely unattractive, even if they are done 'tastefully'. But to have that staring at me during sexing, in the shower, getting dresses, at the beach....I don't know. It would be an issue. I guess it makes it twice as bad that it is a religious symbol. I mean, why would you put that, there?
I think tats, done right, are sexy. And I would LOVE to bang a girl with a serious cross on her lower back. But probably only a few times.
Texted response:"I am coming over."Perhaps I laid it on a little thick. I'm usually very subtle, but it appears that I am in trouble. I'm making the roommate clear out so that I can get scolded or yelled at in relative privacy.
Okay, I have to stop at the ketchup here so I can chime in before hearing the actual outcome. I believe you guys are totally missing the boat without the salamander.Drunken Maggie is getting hot in the car wanting to feed the baby lust and inner need to procreate and well, really just orgasm. She let's loose the ta ta's and proceeds with no forthought to get out Mr. Magoo and get his attention. In midstream the realization that she doesn't swallow hit her and the logistics of getting Mr. Magoo in the veejayjay whilst in the Ion was logistically an impossibilty. Her choices therefore were to look for a hanky to finish him off or bow out and wait until a later date to complete the mating ritual. Needing an excuse that would allow her to bow out gracefully whilt still keeping Wang's desire to propagate she arrived at the ol' "It's too big" line, which probably made her giggle as she walked to the door realizing that the size wasn't ever the issue.
I've said before that the people who post in this thread are incredibly intelligent. Even retards like Shake are actually probably just real real smart.
no no, full fledged retard. pretay, pretay sure.