I Called In Sick Today

Ah, come on...Ill be right there watching the whole timeWhat could possibly go wrong?Seriously, you need to contact the local workforce or whatever its called in your area and get a couple of hard luck cases up there to fix it... Its not that big of a dealOr just buy a nice umbrella to sleep under
I've pretty much contacted all of the local underprivileged workforce and none of them know how to do this kinda thing. too bad i don't need drywall work.
Nice
should I get that joke? I wish I did.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've pretty much contacted all of the local underprivileged workforce and none of them know how to do this kinda thing. too bad i don't need drywall work.should I get that joke? I wish I did.
It would be a Cat on a hot tin roof.a reference to a movie that was made when your parents were too young to watch it.
Illusionist > PrestigeNo Country and There Will Be Blood > every movie of 2007Planet Terror > Deathproof
Prestige > IllusionistNo Country > There will be blood >>>> Every movie of 2007 other than superbad which does'nt really countDeathproof >>>> Shoot em up >> Planet Terror
should I get that joke? I wish I did.
all looks, no brainsYou have a tin roofin the summer, said tin roof would be hotthrowing a cat on top of it would give you a:drumroll pleasecat on a hot tin roofit's a play, and a movie????
It would be a Cat on a hot tin roof.a reference to a movie that was made when your parents were too young to watch it.
oooooh. no wonder all the old people were laughing. haha, old people.
See, I disagree. I couldn't get past the awful, over the top dialogue, the horrible acting of the aussie stunt girl, and the black chick was horribly annoying. Ruined what few good parts there were.I thought the first part with Freddie Rodriguez was much better
I agree. I saw it in the theatre, and Deathproof annoyed me. I'm sure my review is floating around here somewhere.Nice little mini-marathon of High Stakes Poker tonight. I didn't see many episodes until I got my DVR, and I really enjoy the show. Hockey is on, but hockey sucks.
Why the anonymous posting there? Don't want the girlfriend to know what threads you are reading?
I don't want her to know that I'm a niggerlover. Is that what you wanted to hear?
rolled tin. I think thats what its called. tin roof thats crimped not bolted.
So...it's a shanty? Awesome.
Ah ha...
Did anyone else read this in the James Earl Jones/King Jaffe Joffer/Darth Vader voice?
I hate FL for a myriad of reasons. All the old people. All the people in the lower half of this state that have lived here for 30 years and know 4 words of English, the snowbirds, the hot and humid summers, the lack of below 70 weather in the winter, but at least I can find a Guat on the corner to fix a roof anytime I need to.
Just say it.
I don't know what this means
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
Goddammit. One of the few references I get and someone points it out before me.
Hockey is on, but hockey sucks.
Doug's choice of comebacks:a) Fuck you.b ) How bout them Pats?
I pretty much thought this too, but I already said that the fact that he's hot AND a homeowner was turning me on, and I didn't want to draw attention to the fact that apparently owning a shanty is good enough for ol' ouch, but now you've done it, so thanks for that.should probably hit that red X up there instead of Add Reply...
Illusionist > PrestigeNo Country and There Will Be Blood > every movie of 2007Planet Terror > Deathproof
Man, I have exactly the same responses as Mex. No, haven't seen and yes. Although it's been awhile and I wouldn't watch either the Illusionist or Prestige again. I would see Planet Terror again as well as Shoot em Up. Nice pick Jon when your wife is about to go into labor - and you both stayed after the opening scenes....
I can't believe someone thought The Departed was a good movie.
Joke right? The HK movie it was based on, Infernal Affairs is also excellent
Kentucky Fried Movie
Yes, Great Movie especially for the Jackie Chan spoof. Thrill Seeker was also ahead of its time.Movies that I have that I feel like seeing again soon.Excalibur and Last of the Mohicans (VHS only as I heard that the DVD didn't include the same music track for some reason)

no, not a joke about The Departed. The love triangle part of the story was silly, Nicholson was horrible, and everything got wrapped up way too neatly at the end.Lots of great actors does not necessarily make a great movie. See Oceans 12 for further confirmation of this.

yeah basically
Doug's choice of comebacks:a) Fuck you.b ) How bout them Pats?
this was funny. don't shut up doug.
i think lil hold ems lackey is my favorite new poster on this site. i wish there was a way to denote seriousness or sarcasm without sw's or whatever. for some people i can always tell (like balloonguy). i thought i could always assume JJJs responses were sarcastic but everyone more or less agreeing on his movie >s has me second guessing. perhaps JJJ falls into the same problem i do that whenever he makes a serious post he has to worry about how it's perceived.but i seriously luv LHsL.
I agree with this. i think that lilholdem is quite funny. I love all the internet girlfriend talk, but the best part is seeing people that just don't get it continue to try and argue or complain about someone like that. its not serious people. and I think there were only 2 people who agreed with jjj on the movies, and one of them was me, and I mainly say that about the illusionist to piss ron off. the prestige did suck though.
He'll be with me in Hot Springs next weekend betting the ponies, Ill see if he wants to hit NorthWest Hwy afterwards...Is Baby Dolls or the Million Dollar Club still down there?Surely our pics have been removed from the entrance by now....
Surely.how is he at re-tiling bathroom floors? or moving my breaker box outside? i don't feel like paying an electrician three grand to move a perfectly good box from my closet to the outside of the house.
Surely.how is he at re-tiling bathroom floors? or moving my breaker box outside? i don't feel like paying an electrician three grand to move a perfectly good box from my closet to the outside of the house.
why would you want your breaker box outside? around here, there's code requirements as to where it can be in the house, but having it outside would be a recipe for hilarious pranks galore!
Hes excellent at tile work, but unless its low voltage I keep him away from electrical work..."220....221...Whatever it takes"-Mr Mom
why would you want your breaker box outside? around here, there's code requirements as to where it can be in the house, but having it outside would be a recipe for hilarious pranks galore!
I was thinking the same thing...The code allows the breaker box to be inside the house, but in non living areas such as closets, hallways, garages, etcMoving one from inside to outside would be a small disaster because not only would the main service entrance wire feeding the unit have to be moved, but every circuit would have to be extended and run thru the attic or under the floor to the new servicePlus the exterior panel would have to be weather proofA combination service entrance/breaker box unit could be used that places the meter in the same panel via an overhead or underground feed pretty easily, but the main problem would still be the individual 20A- 40A circuits...Are you doing this to add more circuits or something?If so, Id add a 100 or 200A sub panel outside and leave the old stuff where it is
Hes excellent at tile work, but unless its low voltage I keep him away from electrical work..."220....221...Whatever it takes"-Mr MomI was thinking the same thing...The code allows the breaker box to be inside the house, but in non living areas such as closets, hallways, garages, etcMoving one from inside to outside would be a small disaster because not only would the main service entrance wire feeding the unit have to be moved, but every circuit would have to be extended and run thru the attic or under the floor to the new servicePlus the exterior panel would have to be weather proofA combination service entrance/breaker box unit could be used that places the meter in the same panel via an overhead or underground feed pretty easily, but the main problem would still be the individual 20A- 40A circuits...Are you doing this to add more circuits or something?If so, Id add a 100 or 200A sub panel outside and leave the old stuff where it is
when we got the house inspected when we bought it, they said the thing wasn't code because of its placement and that it needed to be moved. i'm 90% sure the guy said it was standard to put it outside. It's a townhouse, so there aren't many "non-living areas". right now it's in the secondary bedroom closet (ie. my closet). what you said is exactly what i thought when he told me that. I didn't question it because the seller gave us a decent allowance for it when we were buying. I'd love to not have to give that same allowance to someone else when selling.