Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Good luck. This may be your best chance to beat us for the next 4+ years.I think of Madness, Paul Simon, and Cake, but I'm not as well read as you.
Beduin Soundclash.navy is so good at flirting, we all think he was talking to me. i mean the royal me, of course.
it's cool. Did the other house blow up? How long did they harrass you and did you do anything about the harrassment?
Ah, yes, well my boss at the time lived across from the furnace house. The reason they were pretty angry was that I guess they had been trying to sell the house for about 4 months prior to us coming into the picture and then about 2 months with us, in that time they had to pay the mortgage on that house and their new one. That was one of the reasons I used in making a deal, if you don't work with us on getting the furnace replaced then we back out and you are stuck trying to sell it and the next person who comes will likely have problems with the octopus as we did. How many more extra $1K+ mortgage payments are you willing to pay?So my boss would tell me the haps and it sat there for another 2 months before he finally decided to replace the furnace. Then we moved in to our house which was two blocks away and it was still up for sale. I think it finally sold about 9 months after we made our last offer. He could have taken our last offer to pay for half of the furnance and be done with it...roughly $4-5K. Or do what he did and pay 9 months of house payments at $1K+ each and full play for the furnace removal $10K...so a total of $20K. And from what I found out he didn't get that money back, it sold for maybe $2K more than what we offered. They eventually stopped calling at some point. Caller ID let me know when it was them and we mainly used our cell phones as our main phone anyway and they didn't have those numbers.
They eventually stopped calling at some point. Caller ID let me know when it was them and we mainly used our cell phones as our main phone anyway and they didn't have those numbers.
totally unacceptable. wow. I guess this is what you get with a family operation?zimmer league right there.
I should really listen to that album again. I wasn't impressed, as far as I can remember. I'm probably misremembering.
no, your memory is correct; it's nothing special.
Ok I've never used a DVD burner and Im trying to burn a couple movies that I've rented but I'm having some difficulties. I have vista and have windows DVD maker but am having some issues, can anyone help me out?
What are the issues? Could it be they are protected in some way? I would post in the Ask Ouch Thread.
Ok I've never used a DVD burner and Im trying to burn a couple movies that I've rented but I'm having some difficulties. I have vista and have windows DVD maker but am having some issues, can anyone help me out?
there's a few programs you have to get offline, if they're even available, to rip the dvd getting past the copyright stuff and then something to shrink it so it fits on a regular dvd. my friend has all these but I have no idea where to tell you to go to get them. just rest assured that your computer does not come with the software needed.