• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Dog supplies are 'spensive. Probably got $200 in and still need a bed, food, nice collar/leash, a mat for my door to wipe paws, park permits, possibly a kennel, a members only jacket, http://puppylovecouture.com/hawaiian-print-orange-hat-3.html, http://www.bigalspets.com/mesh-spring-shoes-white-red-large.html?utm_source=Google+Products&utm_campaign=Google+Products+Datafeed&utm_medium=Comparison+Shopping&gclid=CIvH4aWf-MoCFQQEaQodeZcJ0g, a toy basket, and probably some other stuff I can't think of right now.

Any good training books/videos you'd recommend, Tilt (or Ron)? Going to do one of those 5 week classes, fwiw.

I don't know what you are looking for, but my partner recently got into making leather collars xerself. You can maxbet on a lot of specialty tools if you are a Winner, but if all you want is a nice, plain, thick leather collar, I'd guess you could make one for like $10-20 all told.

I don't think xe's made one for a pet yet, but the principle is the same.

I don't get that reference, but I do find that quote a bit hammy. I assume BigD does too.

It may've been hammy, but the motivational quote was largely for your benefit. =)

• Like 1

good. i'll be sure to counter claim sexual harassment. that should keep them busy while we're not burning the evidence.

i ordered a cardinals t shirt off the web and it said it was a dri-fit shirt but it is not and essay is very angry.

Leave it to the cardinals to get your hopes up just to set you up for the big let down.

you know, i just took a close look at taylor swift for the first time. and i gotta tell ya, that's a woman i could spend the rest of my life with.

You, really, really need to get laid.

• Like 1

One downside of working for a company that almost never fires anyone: it is really difficult to weed out people that piss me off due to their blatant incompetence. you would think a publicly traded company would be at least as ruthless, in regards to terminations, as some professional beggar society that is nothing but a tax assistant to provide another right off opportunity for the hollywood elite.

yes, i'm jealous that frau was able to completely vanquish placenta eater while my nemesis hangs on despite numerous screw ups.

• Like 2

Can xe just make me one? I just want a brown full grain leather collar/leash with brass hardware. I found a few on etsy but they're all overseas.

You should probably specify if you want it for the dog or yourself before you confirm your order.

• Like 1

This is from the Grammys tonight. If these were the only two women left on the planet, you telling me you'd choose Taylor over Salena?

image_zpsxae6s3se.jpeg

This is from the Grammys tonight. If these were the only two women left on the planet, you telling me you'd choose Taylor over Salena?

image_zpsxae6s3se.jpeg

depends. if i'm trying to squeeze out a bunch of kids, obviously have to go with the latin. if i'm trying to ensure the end of this miserable species, then i'm going with the tall, skinny, white chick who is a probable anorexic and no longer ovulates regularly because of it.

• Like 2

Brvy did, that's all that matters.

At first, because of your quote, I didn't realize that Cobalt's quote was from The Four Loves, so I had to delete my post. :(

• Like 1

I am sad for those that would choose Taylor.

Maybe after a few double cheeseburgers...