Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

mk, are you still a trader? I think Strat would like to get in that game.

deeeeep callbacks ftw

no, i hung up the ol' trading mouse as it were back in 2012 (along with just about everyone else in the chicago bond community). of the hundreds of traders i knew from that world i would say i know of fewer than 3 who are still doing it. i've been doing software junk since june 2012, still living in chi town.

you live in tokyo now? that's pretty awesome.

Was quite tired from watching the kids all day, but I felt that I really needed to put in a Friday night work session since I hadn't since Jan 8th (stuff just kept coming up that I preferred doing). Turned out to be a good result. Got 3rd in a decent MTT and cash went pretty well. Had three different hands of unusual note. I called an overbet bluff on the river with A9-high on a 4-straight, paired board at 1/2. I also folded KK correctly pre-flop at 10/20. And, I won an $1142 pot at 1/2. Anyway, +$6.1k overall...great start to February.

where are you playing these days?

yes, I went back to school and got my MLIS a couple years ago.

da fuq is MLIS and are you serious

so I just checked my phone, and mk is apparently passive aggressively texting someone else.

yes, i believe i have the old number. can you text me from the new one? harrrrts

how's your brother? successful sadist, i presume?

Haven't said anything to me about it. I think I might have caused the blockage with my beloved wet wipes and after looking through the lease it says not to use wet wipes so, yeah. I'll settle for not having to pay the plumber bill and call it even.

You're an insane person if you stop using wet wipes. I might die if I had to stop using them.

Just get a trash can for your toilet, like one of these.

The whole family has used only wet wipes for years, and no one flushes them.

Does that deal with the smell or are you guys just noseblind to your own shit at this point?

It's made to take take of diaper smells, so it works.

Hank, is it you that gets into the internecine office politics wars? Well, I just successfully fended off a cobra strike from the Placenta Eater. Not only has she been given her walking papers, but she will not be able to consult for us.

I approve.

8401894471_e9067c8485_b.jpg

You're an insane person if you stop using wet wipes. I might die if I had to stop using them.

Just get a trash can for your toilet, like one of these.

The whole family has used only wet wipes for years, and no one flushes them.

Not all of us aspire to live in a third world cesspool of filth, despair, and feces covered wetnaps.

• Like 2

That really is nasty...

• Like 1

was Frau really mad at me? can we not kid, are we not in the trust tree, in the nest?

seriously that wet wipe issue isn't about the smell, per se. it's about the idea of wiping my ass then leaving shit stained rags in my home. i flush to get it out of there. i couldn't sleep knowing that was in my bathroom.

• Like 1

where are you playing these days?

As Thera said, Bovada and Betcoin mainly. Just a smidge on Juicy Stakes and Seals with Clubs too.

Also, you may know Essay if you say the name phonetically and then turn it into an acronym.

What the heck is with people flushing wet wipes? Do you hate your septic systems?

Also, in Colombia (and most of South America, I believe), you aren't supposed to flush toilet paper. The systems aren't built to deal with it, so be thankful for what you've got.

• Like 2

Reason #7384657 I don't live in Columbia.

Not all of us aspire to live in a third world cesspool of filth, despair, and feces covered wetnaps.

If you don't see anything or smell anything, is it really there?

Think about it, Hank. It might not even be there.

Ugh, I helped out a department manager with her budget, which was a huge pain in the ass, and she sent my manager and another VP an email saying how helpful and out of my way I went and cc'd me on it and so now I feel like I have to send her a thank you email for sending me a thank you email. I hate having to pretend like I give a shit about anything. #humblebrag

• Like 1