I Called In Sick Today

That movie sucked. I like Pratt though.

Why not watch him in a better movie like GotG?

that movie did not suck. that movie was very entertaining and bryce dallas howard had me hard as a rock.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I mean, Bradley Cooper trying to win a 3rd Michelin star sounds awful. "The first two were easy...can he get a third!?"

No work tomorrow, got cancelled pretty early. Watched about a half hour of the game. Glad the NFL is done with for the year. Enjoy some Premier League drama, you bastards. Leicester City has a shot at the title!

Too late. I'm going to email my thoughts to our thread group email that you're not involved in instead.

Cool cool

Woke up to the distinct sound of sewage backing up. By the time I left for work my bathtub was over half full of shit water.

Happy Monday!

You need to get out of this lease. Like yesterday.

I've been on a couple of dates, including one where I met David Simon (of The Wire and Treme). He talked to us about his new show, I made a joke that made him giggle a little.

It's in the 80s here.

• Like 3

Hank, is it you that gets into the internecine office politics wars? Well, I just successfully fended off a cobra strike from the Placenta Eater. Not only has she been given her walking papers, but she will not be able to consult for us.

• Like 2

Hank, is it you that gets into the internecine office politics wars? Well, I just successfully fended off a cobra strike from the Placenta Eater. Not only has she been given her walking papers, but she will not be able to consult for us.

More Deets please.

Also, while you're at it, lets hear more about these guys you've been dating. They better be quality to earn some face time with you.

• Like 1

Celebrity sighting: Ian Ziering walking from the gym. He's short in real life, and his C list talent is visible to the naked eye.

One guy was a set up, he's got his own business, is older than me but didn't tell me his age. He was super uptight and it was hard going making small talk. I think that man (Coffee Man) wants to make friends, and go out, but has gotten too far in his head.

The second guy (Culture Guy) I chatted up at one of my work events. The first date we went to a political talk, then dinner. The second date we went to a talk given by David Simon at UCLA. Culture Guy got invited to a private reception before, and knows David Simon--so we really got to talk to him in a relaxed way. Simon was irritated with the way the royalties got paid from the Treme soundtrack. It's eating at him, feeling like he didn't do right by the musicians. He spoke a little about his new project, set in the 70s. I made a joke about anti-matter that he liked, which inspired David Simon to speak to me in a robot sounding voice for a little bit. It was a nice moment, where we were all spurred out of normal cocktail party small talk into goofy voices.

Culture Guy is tall and nerdy, smarter than me and probably has trouble talking to people. He's had significant success in life, and has some internet money. He makes it easy to hang out with him, emailing me specific invitations, times, dates, things we'd see. He picks out restaurants and listens to me, but I can't picture kissing him. It's too bad, we have a lot in common and parts of seeing him would be easy.

• Like 1

Can you not picture kissing this perfect man because you're a lesbian? I mean this stallion knows David Simon and has money - you should have been jerking him on the ride home. This is what's wrong with this country.

Problem fixed. I'm sure my place smells awful now. I bought a bunch of smelly shit to try and mask it. I'm more worried about the stench getting into my clothes and stuff more than anything. Not like I have visitors.

• Like 1

Haven't said anything to me about it. I think I might have caused the blockage with my beloved wet wipes and after looking through the lease it says not to use wet wipes so, yeah. I'll settle for not having to pay the plumber bill and call it even.