I Called In Sick Today

the third episode of season 2 of Frasier is the first great episode of the series. hilarious mix up where frasier sets up daphne with his new boss but his new boss is gay and thinks he is on a date with frasier. HILARIOUS.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

There are few things more entertaining than ordering Chinese delivery over the phone.

There are few things more entertaining than ordering Chinese delivery over the phone.

Shaq has a podcast, and on one episode he made a prank call to a Chinese restaurant where he just kept saying things like, "I want the Jackie Chan soup" in a cartoonish Asian accent until they hung up on him. It might be my favorite moment in the history of podcasting.

• Like 1

I bought a ton of DIS yesterday and today. I think the valuation has gotten a bit out of line with its fundamentals because people are so caught up with the "cord-cutting" worries with ESPN. the demand is and will always be there, Disney just has to figure out the best way to transition to the new medium. I think it's very possible that the streaming service ends up being more profitable than what they do currently, but obviously markets hate that kind of uncertainty.

I drive by a theater pretty often, and I am sure this buy was influenced by the way the parking lot blew up for a month or two after the Star Wars release. that was ONE franchise, and Disney has consistently done that with others for DECADES. how could this company's forward P/E be basically in line with the long-run index average (15ish)? how many companies have a moat like Disney's?

A coworker locked his keys in his running car yesterday so I gave him a ride to his place to grab his spare keys. Now he's taking me to lunch next week as a thanks. If he's lucky I'll blow him under the table.

A coworker locked his keys in his running car yesterday so I gave him a ride to his place to grab his spare keys. Now he's taking me to lunch next week as a thanks.

Perfect chance to go to hooters. Love the chicken at hooters.

No hooters in town. Closest we got is a Twin Peaks. I think the plan is to go to a deli that his boss took their team to yesterday. Said they had the best sandwhiches ever. Little place called "Jimmy John's".

• Like 3

I waited on line in a post office, behind Lee Corso, all for you. And this is what I get in return.

I guess you don't want to be a badass. That's your choice.

Now go get your fckin spreadsheet

• Like 2

Mine is down around the same. Very rough time to be a white person. Did I tell you guys I get my bonus on the 15th? I got double last year, which was what I had hoped, but didn't believe I would. Gonna make February a real good month for the cash flow.

• Like 1

I can imagine the celebration and excesses that will go down

Double big gulps, one burrito to eat there, one to take home. Calling the cable company to inquire about a clearer signal in exchange for paying more per month, another shitty $125 watch. I suppose you can spring for a professional car wash and detail, that would be something. Not sure how that works in a crappy winter state

Also, congrats. I'm sure the one thing you do is work hard, and smart

• Like 2

Yeah I mean I'm not likely to do much but put it away and invest some. I did just buy the most expensive thing I've ever bought, so I think that can count for doing something exciting. I'm going to tint the Windows, so that will be fun. But yeah I gotta put some into my Roth for 2016. Maybe buy some Disney, if Strat is to be trusted.

had a good client meeting yesterday. guy is really cool, and gets the market. he just said it's great buying opportunity, the market right now, and that he was adding a half million so we could get some good value. i mean life is so nice when the client gets it.

one of the firms we acquired was basically run by a permabear that had coached the clients into going to cash whenever this kind of thing happened over the years. true story, one of the clients basically managed his own money while they billed his accounts--fought the permabear to stay invested through the dot com bubble and financial crisis.