Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've been out of school 6 years player.

They did let me double count 3 months though for simplicity sakes, so really I've only been here 4 years and 9 months.

But didn't you leave and go to another company for a while? That's what I was referring to.

Accounting life is about routine, and more routine. And that's how it was for Napa, those first few years, and I do believe if things had continued on that way that place would have got the best of him.

But it all happened, and that's how Napa came to be drinking Icey cold Bohemia style beer - courtesy the hardest screw to ever walk a turn at a mid tier Des Moines accounting firm.

• Like 7

Went to the Chicago Auto Show with one of my sons today. Man that kid likes cars.

have i not repeatedly said how much i loved 'Luck' and how i thought it was a travesty it was cancelled after one season? HAVE I NOT?

Please supply the historical proof. I'll think about modifying my post to include you.

• Like 1

they put LUCK on amazon prime. my god this show was good. it's a freaking travesty it was cancelled after only one season. it was just hitting its stride, setting up season 2 to be a masterpiece and a couple horses die and they cancel it. sucks real bad.

if i could think of nine other shows cancelled after season 1 that were solid enough i'd make a top ten and LUCK would be the easy number 1.

Essay's Top Ten HBO Shows (The Official, Sanctioned List)

1. The Wire

2. The Sopranos

3. Deadwood

4. Game of Thrones

5. Curb Your Enthusiasm

6. True Detective

7. The Leftovers

8. Luck

9. Entourage

10. East Bound & Down

according to wikipedia i presume. me personally, i never understood horses. though i did enjoy that show LUCK on HBO from a few years ago. they really made the racing seem dramatic. some great camera work on that show.

Essay, I know you've been working overtime, but I'm going to need you to start drawing up papers. This morning my neighbors shoes were straight up right in front of my door this morning. I've included a diagram of the scene for you to include.

9PTMGfU.png

I assume from the dog related purchases you now have a puppy, yes? This means you have access to puppy poo which can, and should, be placed inside said shoes at the next offense.

• Like 1

I had half a mind to just grab them and throw them in the trash as I went to my car. I think next time I hear them home I'll go and ask them nicely to keep their shit out of my way and then if it continues maybe remind them again or just start making a complaint to the office every day it happens until they do something about it. Or maybe I'll just start throwing the shoes away or maybe let my chopper fly. (That's a joke Fbi/nsa/cia/Google/Apple/whoever)

There is occasionailly a pair of Jordan's that are ok. Usually it's a black pair of knockoff crocs with the backs stepped on or a pair of shitty gray skater type sneakers also with the backs stepped on. I wouldn't let my dog chew on these abominations.

• Like 1

I told my boss about my neighbor problem and because he's a hater he goes "well what if they sucker punch you while you're talking to them".

Motherfvcker I pray they sucker punch me. My lawyer would have them broke and homeless in two weeks.

• Like 1

Unrelated I finally broke down and bought a coffee grinder. Mainly because I mistankely bought a bag of beans and I'll be damned if I'm bothering taking it back for an exchange or just wasting it.

I'll buy the first reasonable bag of beans somebody links me.