Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well, now it is.
now that I'm at my desktop, I clicked this link. I think I have motion sickness from that video now, so thanks for that.
Awww, it's a web meme? I thought it might be, but I was hoping you just invented it on the spot. Still probably ellipsis worthy, but I no longer regret using it on Joey earlier.
most of what I do is web meme regurge. okay, I do bring some stuff to the table, but it's mostly scraps.

Don't know if this will inspire or kill any slow faps...my least favorite ad ever just aired: this one with bushes representing women's -- well, bushes, forming into trimmed shapes as women pass, presumably into the shapes the women groom. Just horrible on so many levels.

I feel like the usage of "meme" is a web meme.
Stop being such a memie.I'm a weird dude, but the guy I've lived with for the past 5 years is just significantly weirder. He's the smartest guy I know -- makes me look like SBriand, in comparison -- but in just... the most fucked up way. Anyway, he made a "Meme's Kids" (Bebe's Kids) joke more than 3 years ago that I still think about once a week.
now that I'm at my desktop, I clicked this link. I think I have motion sickness from that video now, so thanks for that.most of what I do is web meme regurge. okay, I do bring some stuff to the table, but it's mostly scraps.
Yeah, but that's your thing, and you're very good at it.
Don't know if this will inspire or kill any slow faps...my least favorite ad ever just aired: this one with bushes representing women's -- well, bushes, forming into trimmed shapes as women pass, presumably into the shapes the women groom. Just horrible on so many levels.
I haven't seen that one. Pretty awesome, if you ask me.
I haven't seen that one. Pretty awesome, if you ask me.
I watched the girl walk by the pool 8 times and never thought it was so bad.
I watched the girl walk by the pool 8 times and never thought it was so bad.
Maybe SB found it offensive because she...you know, I'm not going to finish this thought.
I... wait, did you just take a random shit on Steve?
Yeah, thanks, I didn't want to be the first one to point that out.
Didn't one of the ska band from the 90s also have a guy that just danced around awesomely? Sorry, I'm already the rhythm guitarist...but I guess we could have two. You're better off just dancing around, occasionally with egg shakers.
Mighty Mighty Bosstones. I always wanted to be the "flavor flav" for a speed metal band.
Maybe SB found it offensive because she...you know, I'm not going to finish this thought.
I lol'd. Not so much offensive as just something I'd rather not think about while I'm watching TV. But, having typed that, I now see why you guys have no problem with it.Thanks to a college skinny-dipping party (does drinking beer while dancing naked in the shallow end of a pool constitute "skinny-dipping" properly? Well, it constitutes "party" anyway), I was known by at least one group of guys as "that redhead with the really red bush."
Thanks to a college skinny-dipping party (does drinking beer while dancing naked in the shallow end of a pool constitute "skinny-dipping" properly? Well, it constitutes "party" anyway), I was known by at least one group of guys as "that redhead with the really red bush."
I think I could probably say this to most of the people who frequent this thread, but, you are a delight.
I'm really confused...didn't this happen on south park a long time ago? Was there a new episode with pretty much the same thing, am I losing my mind, or is cnn confused?
Last week was some landmark episode number and it was filled with callbacks from previous episodes, one of the main themes being showing Muhammad. Last weeks episode was really good and I haven't seen tonights yet (a continuation of last weeks), so I don't want to click on the link in case of spoilers, but yeah, I'm assuming it has to do with the showing/not showing? of Muhammed.
I picture you dancing more like the front man of Live.
Just right after 1:03
I love Live so much. More than 15 years later and that song is still awesome.

"My second job interview in my adult life, waaaaaaay back in 1992. I went in to interview with this guy who was going to be my boss. First thing he does is hand me this funny little like jelly-egg toy thing with a hard ball in the middle, and asks me to describe the nature of it.I have no idea what the hell he's talking about. I stutter out some reply trying to sound smart, with him looking at me unsmilingly the whole time. I kind of peter out towards the end, stumble to a stop, and he just nods and says, 'All right,' as I hand it back to him.I very nervously ask, "Um, so... What is it?"He says, "I dunno. Just some toy we play with in the office." And throws it straight up at the ceiling. Where it sticks to the ceiling tile and he calmly continues with the interview while it was hanging there.I got the job. I think he was just fucking with me."