Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hot clicks? That's pretty great though. I enjoyed the little wave at about the 30 second mark.
Nah, friend at school.But, since you're about to go on sabbatical, here's a little gift, though I'm still unsure how you couldn't already know about it. To get to the Hot Clicks, go to the si.com home page...about halfway down on the left you'll see the "Extra Mustard" stuff, and there will be links to the clicks of the day, usually there's a morning version (posted at around noon) and an afternoon version (posted at around 5). It sticks to links about hot women, sports, and random funny stuff.This mornings Hot Clicks.
yeah, it's called mythtv.I had it.
was it myth? i thought he built the whole thing from scratch (or hired some to do it)
But strategy, ouch8s has a homebrew system called Sage.Yes, this is true, but I don't consider something homebrew unless it takes at least 20 hours of agonizing, painstaking configuration to work the way you'd like it to.
20 hrs, pfft.
What are your other choices?
I browsed the Time Warner choices and Comcast choices. I don't really know how On Demand works.But you need to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox.
I think I might get The Blind Side on demand...you have ten minutes to question my masculinity and talk me out of it...ready, go!
Summary: decent for a Lifetime movie, only problem is it's not supposed to be a Lifetime movie. Acting is fine, story is interesting, cheese factor is high. I wouldn't pay to see it, but you probably already have by now.
What are your other choices?
There really isn't any other movie I'm that interested in at the moment...the other option is to watch terrible tv.
you have masculinity?
I guess it depends on how you define the word.Oh, hey, I forgot one thing from my anatomy lab. When I walked in, a friend called me over to one of the dolphins to play the old "what sex is this" game. Friend: So, what sex is this?Speedz: I have no idea.Friend: Stick your finger in that hole.Speedz: What's...oh, male.
But you need to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox.
Yeah, that's on there, but I don't feel like watching it right now. Is it that good?
Summary: decent for a Lifetime movie, only problem is it's not supposed to be a Lifetime movie. Acting is fine, story is interesting, cheese factor is high. I wouldn't pay to see it, but you probably already have by now.
Hmm. I haven't ordered it yet...I don't like Lifetime movies (I've had one girlfriend that made me watch a few with her)...still thinking...
Yeah, that's on there, but I don't feel like watching it right now. Is it that good?
Yes. Jubi will back me up on this one.
Everybody should probably see this movie and then tell me if you liked it and then if you didn't like it I can know that I hate you.

I will watch it, just not today. Don't worry about lowering my expectations...no matter what's said, I could never go into an animated movie with huge, unfillable expectations. Even if it's a Wes Anderson film.

I haven't watched Mr Fox yet but it looks awesome, cool, and amazing. And fantastic (LOL). Also: you can consider it studying, since it has animals in it. Win/win.EDIT: oh, I mean. Mr Fox looks okay, I guess. It's alright. Not MARVELLOUS or anything, but decent. A nice film. Not great, or even good, probably, but fine.

This would've been even better:fc_therefore_41757_md.gifBut, you know, smaller.
Hmm, this image immediately reminded me of the Dots work out when I was in HS. We did this a couple days a week for football. They were spray painted on the asphalt near the gym. It was actually a really good work out, I may start doing these again if I can figure out a place to do them where people aren't watching.eachdot.jpg
Mr Fox looks okay, I guess. It's alright. Not MARVELLOUS or anything, but decent. A nice film. Not great, or even good, probably, but fine.
Yeah, I didn't even like it that much; I just wanted to see if I could change speedz's mind.
that cold 4b with A9o is only cool if you literally take two twenties out of your pocket as you're reaching for the chips and then set them aflame as you push the $40 in chips into the middle.
It was a 3-bet. The UTG player limp/4-bet all in. I'm bad, but not suicidal.

All day long Ive been trying to finish my errands around town so I could get back here and give Mr. Shabadoo a proper farewell before he leaves. Of course Im hoping that it was just a joke, but since hes disappeared for much too long in the past Im taking it seriously...Hopefully you will check pms once in a while since I still havent finished that project for you yet.... Id estimate it at seventy five percent complete, so yeah, Labor day at the latest:tipsbeerwithwateryeyesface:In other news, one of the errands was taking the pooch to the vet for her yearly oil change, balance, and rotate. You remember the one Speedy...he looks just like John GoodmanAnyhoo, I managed to step in a large pile of extruded Alpo on the way in and tracked it all over the floor before an assistant called it to my attentionWithin seconds a large German Shepard pulled his retractable leash toward the shit trail and started remarking the territory with urine...When Dan Conner entered the examining room later he stated... "Beans, you always have to make a scene, dont ya?"I couldnt disagree...

The movie was fine. That's...about all I have to say about it.

In other news, one of the errands was taking the pooch to the vet for her yearly oil change, balance, and rotate. You remember the one Speedy...he looks just like John GoodmanWhen Dan Conner entered the examining room later he stated... "Beans, you always have to make a scene, dont ya?"
I'm really excited for the day when I'm a vet and my buddies all bring their pets to me. I'm thinking that there could be a lot of practical jokes for me to play on them. Aside from, "Your dog's dying...just kidding!"