Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I did none of the graduation things and got one random graduation present. My aunt, the one who estranged herself by talking shit on our family in an email and accidentally forwarded it, sent me a wallet. It had one of those security tags in it, so I set off store alarms for a while.my brothers both did the commencement thing and had sweet family gatherings.campanile.jpgNone of that for a December graduate.

ZOMG
This makes no sense.
I know, right? And yet, there it is.
do any of you guys know what the proper etiquette is for announcing college graduations?
My immediate reaction to this question was "don't."

Yeah, i'm just going to do the college of business ceremony and I imagine my parents and some siblings will come down and go out for dinner or something. I forgot my aunt is getting married in June so I'll see half of the family there. Thanks for saving me time and effort!

guess i'm wrong about the mix, seems the stream on the official site is the same as the leak so uh...hmm. interesting choices, james. maybe i'm: doing it wrong.

I know it's been awhile for most of you, but do any of you guys know what the proper etiquette is for announcing college graduations? I'm not going to have a party or anything and seating is limited at the ceremony, so I don't want to invite them to that, but I still feel like I should let my family know(I have 17 aunts/uncles (34 with spouses)). I'm not expecting gifts by any means, but it seams like that's what I'd be doing by just sending an announcement saying "I'm graduating with degrees, have a job with xx"...any ideas? I did some googling and didn't come up with anything definitive.
Not much to do in Ohio, huh?
Not much to do in Ohio, huh?
It's Idaho.Also: I'm definitely sending out announcements next summer. Anyone that I've ever just said 'hi' to, is getting one, including all of you.
So, do you ever get to climb up into Orthanc there or is that just for funsies?
I think you can sign up and play during the day if you're qualified or trustworthy or something. it's pretty awesome when talented people are manning the bells. I never got to go up.
i'm taking crazy pillsplease, with sugar on top, forgive me.
I forgive you, Michael.
guess i'm wrong about the mix, seems the stream on the official site is the same as the leak so uh...hmm. interesting choices, james. maybe i'm: doing it wrong.
Is there any chance it was done deliberately to some effect? Or does Murphy, for whatever reason, simply want to vocals lower in the mix than he's previously had them? Or...? I'm going to be sad when there's no more LCD Soundsystem. I assume there won't be much of a change, that MurphDog's "solo" stuff will sound similar to his LCD Soundsystem releases, but still: endings are depressing.

Hey Joey, about a year ago Beans posted a video of some rednecks flying an RC helicopter with an actual gun attached to it that was firing rounds. Can you find that for me?

Hey Joey, about a year ago Beans posted a video of some rednecks flying an RC helicopter with an actual gun attached to it that was firing rounds. Can you find that for me?
What's in it for me?
I'll pass.Also, I don't know what you're talking about.
grumble

I've been pretty busy lately and had my friend Satch who is a clone of Lebowski over this past weekend. He is the one that just moved from his house with no electricity for 6 years to one with no water. He found out that the library has free computers and coupled with facebook is a whole new person. He can't believe the crazy things but his favorite currently is Facebook and email. It's amazing how much you guys come up in our conversations.

Is this SB's "I missed an opportunity to get laid" story?
well, it worked I guess.
And yet he is not divorced and does not appear to have kids. What a fuckin liar. No wonder everyone hates him.
Well, not everyone. Cute cat pics in advance since I don't think I quoted them.
I actually thought it was the same as you until my roommate insisted I was wrong, and that Ultimatum was the best. After a few more viewings, he persuaded me that he was right. But now... I am having doubts. I can say, without a doubt, that Bourne Ultimatum is one of the best Action Movies I've ever seen, but that's not the same question, now, is it?I am giving a powerpoint presentation on my "team's" dominance in a Global Business Simulation Game for my International Biznass class tomorrow. My plan is to have the slides simply read, for example:"HOW I KICKED ALL OF YOUR ASSES: FINANCIAL STRATEGY""HOW I KICKED ALL OF YOUR ASSES: PRODUCT DESIGN""HOW I KICKED ALL OF YOUR ASSES: A GRAPHICAL SUMMARY OF YOUR ANNIHILATION (complete with charts and pictures of cute animals because you are all mouthbreathers)""HOW I KICKED ALL OF YOUR ASSES: HERE IS A PICTURE OF ME LITERALLY KICKING SOMEONE'S ASS""HOW I KICKED ALL OF YOUR ASSES: HERE'S A THOUGHT: OUTSOURCING COSTS SHOULD BE AVOIDED. WHAT DO YOU THINK MAYBE?""HOW I KICKED ALL OF YOUR ASSES: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU MET WITH THE PROFESSOR TO DISCUSS STRATEGY" (wait for them to raise their hands) "EVERYONE WITH HIS HAND UP IS A MOUTHBREATHER" (wait two beats for laughter) "EVERYONE ELSE IS A MOUTHBREATHER TOO"etc.I hope it goes well.
Can you tape this presentation? Pretty fucking smug.
Not sure what is happening with the house we have been trying to buy for half a year, so we are putting offers on these two. Not the same situation as the one with property, but they are nice houses, that are pretty much move in ready and with as much as I have been working that might be good thing for the next couple years.House 1House 2Unfortunately, the first one had 6 people looking at it the same time we were there.
Well the first one is great and I love the dualing trap shoots. The second looks great except for the tree in teh pool.
JUST GOT AN OFFER BITTCCHHEESSSS
Saw this on my phone and said Hey, Napa got a job! to Deb. Not a smartz thing to say to someone out of work, ask strat.
somebody better take away strat's shoe laces and put him on suicide watch
Yep, I did laugh when I read that though.
have you considered a career in: customer service?
hahaha, or car sales?
Ron is going to be a happy man.Christina Hendricks
She is hot. I don't know how they rank women, I certainly couldn't but she seems to be up there.
It's Idaho.Also: I'm definitely sending out announcements next summer. Anyone that I've ever just said 'hi' to, is getting one, including all of you.
And were all going to show up!