National Heads Up Poker Championship Bracket Freeroll

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a confession to make. This is big for me. Ok, I'm ready to spill the beans.details to follow.
If Ron has a confession to make, then I'm definitely in.And it better be more than you're a gay, alcoholic, dog butt sniffing, pothead, gambling, arsenist, cat burglaring, toe jam eating, farting, snoring, masturbating, transexual midget whose slept with all of your family members.I await your announcement with much anticipation.

Maybe all of you are getting all excited over nothing. Maybe this thread is for FCPInfo2 to post what the brackets are going to be when it gets announced???I didn't hear FCPInfo saying anything about a pool...But I'm probably completely wrong.I don't think any of you are in the National Heads Up Poker Championship :club: But, we should have our own FCP Heads Up Poker Championship on the poker site - that would be fun.

Maybe all of you are getting all excited over nothing. Maybe this thread is for FCPInfo2 to post what the brackets are going to be when it gets announced???I didn't hear FCPInfo saying anything about a pool...But I'm probably completely wrong.I don't think any of you are in the National Heads Up Poker Championship :club:But, we should have our own FCP Heads Up Poker Championship on the poker site - that would be fun.
this would be fun
FCP info2 better HURRY.I got slow dial up and if it gets much later no way will I be able to meet the deadline :club:
10:00 PM EST is when I will start to receive the text messages.
this is a freeroll, right?if so, count 76 in
Yep, it's a freeroll.
Anybody know who David Chesnoff, Dee Luong and Ernie Durek are?
Pick them high- they will go deep! trust me, there is the power.Internet qualifiers
FCP Info2 is such an attention whore. FCP Info1 would never do that. That's not even taking account FCP Info3, who is the smarter one of the group. Despite the fact he keeps pizza in his wallet.
If FCP Info1 and 2 had a baby, would they then have an FCP Info1/2?Seriously though, this sounds like a great contest.
We need to text message you to get in? :club:
No, I think he is waiting for information on the bracket. My guess is that someone (DN?) is texting in the bracket.
Hey InfoDo we post out picks here or what?
In his original post:
I will be posting live updates in this forum (via text message from Patty) of who will be playing whom. After all of the matches have been announced I will post a link to an (excel) bracket that can be filled out and e-mailed to promotions@fullcontactpoker.com.